first night

Stephen hummed and grabbed onto Carma's waist. Her soft hands cupped his face and she kissed him deeply and lustfully. Though they were both done, Carma continued to grind on him as he shrunk inside her.

"Damn, " he whispered as she slid off of him.

Carma sat next to him on the living room floor and leaned back against the couch.

"Be right back. I'm gonna go toss this one, " Stephen stood up, cupping his private parts as he scurried off to the bathroom.

Carma smiled, pulled her white sheet up around her body, then grabbed her phone.

CarmaSandiego: omg we just did it like four times 😭
Zed: are you trying to tell me you and Stephen went four rounds?
CarmaSandiego: yes
Zed: dear lord can you walk 🥴
CarmaSandiego: a little lol
Zed: make sure you pee! Don't want to get a UTI. And keep wearing condoms. If you run out just don't have sex and don't let him pressure you into going raw.
CarmaSandiego: yes mom!
Zed: have fun. Congrats or whatever.

Carma giggled at that last text before putting her phone back down on the coffee table.

"Okay, we need to talk, " Stephen jogged around the couch then sat back down before covering his lower half with his own sheet.

"About what?" she said nervously.

"So earlier this week when we had sex, why didn't you tell me it was your first time?"

Carma's face dropped. "Oh, I thought you knew?"

"No. I had no idea, "

"We're around each other all the time we have you seen me entertain a guy?" she shrugged a little and hugged the sheet tighter around her body. "Stevie, I wasn't trying to deceive you-"

"Oh no. No. That's not the issue here." Stephen ran his fingers through his hair. "If I would have known I would have made it way more special. A lot of girls say their first time was a nightmare and I didn't want to be that guy for you."

"But you weren't. I loved it, " Carma smiled and placed her hand on his cheek.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, " she shrugged. "It wasn't painful. I didn't feel bad after."

"Okay good." he sighed in pure relief. "Now that that's out the way. I wanted to talk about something else a little heavy, "

"Oh God, what?"

"I know that I'm a year younger than you but I like you so... Um... Would you be my girlfriend?"

A blush rose in her brown cheeks. "Oh. I mean. Y-yea- YES." she stammered. "Wait sorry I didn't mean to sound so eager. I mean. Yes. I'll be your girlfriend."

"Being eager is not a bad thing. I'm happy that you're excited."

They both laughed before kissing each other.

"Okay, I need to pee. Be right back, "  Carma wrapped up in the sheet, wearing it like a strapless dress.

Stephen laughed as he watched her scurry off. Just as he was about I pour them both a glass of sparkling rose, he heard the front door twist and unlock. He stood up quickly, covering his crotch with the sheet.

"Stevie. You- oh?"

"Heyyyyy Uncle Cam. What you doing here?"

"Your moth- am I interrupting something?" Cameron paused before closing the front door, slowly.

"No why would you think that Uncle Cameron?!" he laughed nervously as his face turned red.

"Oh, I don't know.  The candles, the wine, the fireplace, the nudity. Stevie you know you're not supposed to have girls in the house when your mothers are gone. Brenna and Sophie would kill me if-"