bad girl

"You two make me sick," Zen rolled her eyes as she approached Stephen and Carma, who were leaning up against her locker

"What? We just talking," Stephen shrugged.

"Sure. Stevie. Just talking. No flirtation what so ever. Move."

Carma and Stephen moved so that Zen could grab her homework for the night.

"So, I got my hands on some sour if you want to partake. Well. Let me rephrase." Zen paused. "Stevie, you tryna smoke after we finish this photography project?"

"Wait!" Carma pouted. "How do you know I don't want to smoke?"

Zen and Stephen stared at her blankly before bursting into laughter.

"Anyway," Stephen snorted. "Yeah, we can go to my crib. My moms are on a babymoon. Whatever the fuck that is."

"Cool," Zen nodded.

"I'm coming!"

"To what? Make sure we're hydrated?" Zen asked as they all made their way down the hall.

"I want to smoke too!"

"That's not even you, Ladybug," Stephen laughed and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

"What?! I can be... bad!"

"The fact that you think smoking legal marijuana is bad... is telling enough," Stephen laughed. "But that's what I like about you,"

"What was that?" Zen said holding her hand up to her ear. "You said you're madly in love with Carma because she's a good girl and she would be the reason you stop running the streets,"

"That is not at all what I was impl- what's going on?"

The three of them turned the corner to see a huge crowd. Leading the way, Zen pushed them to the middle of it to see TJ being shoved around by someone twice his size.

"Leave my cousin alone!" Brandi said helping TJ off the ground.

"Aye! What the fuck is this?" Zen screamed, letting her presents be known. The hall suddenly got quiet.

"Awe look," the tall white blonde boy smiled wickedly. "It's Sharkesha, Slim Shady, and Osama bin Lesbo,"

"I get it," Zen said with a straight face. "It's because my father is Pakistani and I'm gay. Very funny."

"Yes. Your blatant racism is hilarious as always, Damien" Stephen said sliding off his bookbag.

"Oh please don't defend them. Just because your little chocolate fantasy is black doesn't mean you are. Stop trying so hard to be down," Damien put air quotes around down, being sure he came off twice as condescending. "It's pathetic,"

"Mm," Zen nodded and put her books down. "Carma Jo, get the little ones outta here."

Carma grabbed Brandi and TJ's hands and pulled them out of the crowd. Once she saw that they were a good distance away, Zen punched Damien hard in the jaw. Unfortunately, that started a huge brawl. Everything was split down the middle. Damien's friends against the people Stephen associated with. After about 3 minutes of fighting an administrator came around the corner with some security guards.