aint thinkin bout you

"Aye where you get wings from?" Chase said reaching over in to Brandi's to-go box

"Uhh," Brandi moved her food away. "Don't worry about it."

"I know you ain't get them from the café! They don't have fried chicken at private school."

"Like I said, don't worry about it."

Kamil shook her head and laughed to herself as she went on painting Zen's nails.

"Hey, Chase!"

The four of them looked up to see an angry blonde making her way across the courtyard and straight for Chase. He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his Twinkie as she sat across from him at the picnic table.

"Seriously?" She threw her hands up. "You take my notes, fuck me, then don't return my texts?"

"... Okay? So, what now, Amanda?" Chase looked her up and down. "You mad oooor?"

"So is that what you do? You fuck for history notes now? Pathetic." Amanda scowled.

"People fuck for less," he chuckled and put his book bag on. "For example, some people fuck for texts back," 

Amanda's face dropped. Brandi laughed. Zen and Kamil were shook.

"God damn, dude." Zen shook her hands so that her nails could dry. "That was... not necessary."

Chase rolled his eyes, stood up and walked away from the table. As far as he was concerned, the conversation was over.

"Is that what he's like here?" Zen asked, surprised. Since enrolling in the same school as the others, Zen noticed that they acted a little different inside those walls.

"Unfortunately, yes," Kamil sighed and put away her nail supplies. "I'm so sorry for our God Brother, Amanda. He thinks he's Future when in reality he's a big fucking Drake. I'll talk to him,"

Kamil grabbed her bag then ran after Chase who was already in the building.

"Chase!"

"Hey! Boyce!" Kamil pushed his shoulder because she knew he was ignoring her on purpose.

With a long, annoyed sigh, Chase stopped walking. He watched her step in front of him and waited for the lecture.

"What the hell was that?"

"What?"

"Like Zen said, that wasn't necessary. You were being mean for no reason! It's one thing to use her for notes and sex because you like to skip school to get high. It's another to embarrass her in front of people."

"I didn't embarrass her. I put her in her place. I don't owe her a text back and now she knows," Chase smiled then went on walking past her.

"Chase! Stop it!" Kamil said grabbing his shirt. "You don't have to act like this over something that happened five years ago."

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. If I hurt you I'm so-"

"Kamil, Kamil, Kamil. Please." he pulled her wrist so she'd let go of his shirt. "Get out of here with that shit. I'm not a cliché."

"I don't know. Hurt people hurting people is pretty damn cliché if you ask me." Kamil said, crossing her arms.

"You're giving yourself waaaaayy too much credit. I'm not permanently scarred because you rejected me, okay? Get over yourself,"

"Chase. I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I felt weird about it. Alright? Carma said something about if anything ever happened to my parents then China and Cameron would legally adopt me and we'd finally be sisters... then I got creeped out. I. Am. Sorry."

Chase swallowed. "Like I said... I'm cool on it. I didn't care then and I don't care now."