Chapter Nine-The Plan& The Date?

I WISH

2013 © All Rights Reserved 

CHAPTER NINE

''So heres what we're gonna do'' Naima stated, walking towards my bed and sitting on the floor. My eye brows curled in confusion. ''Why are you sitting on the floor?'' I asked, laughing.

She looked at her self, doing a spin on the floor, as she put her hands up, letting out a scream. ''I like the floor. But anyway, dont change the subject. Where were we?'' She asked, slightly confused.

''Your plan?'' I asked, curiously. It was friday, and since we had no work, Naima told me our "plan" was about to begin. I was curious, but mostly nervous. Naima could be a little..Crazy at times. I didn't know what to expect from her.

''Oh yeah!'' She yelled, putter her finger up in delight. ''Since Zayn is trying so hard to make you jealous. We're going to play fire, with fire'' She smiled, creeply.

''Meaning..?'' I asked.

''Meaning.. We are going to make him jealous'' She said, crossing her arms over her chest. She smiled at herself creepily, thinking of her plan that I had yet to find out.

''And how is that going to work?'' I asked, slightly muddled.

A devious look appeared on her face, as she abruptly stood up, walking out the door, and coming back moments later with her phone. She started to dial a number, as she put the phone on her ear, I gave her an addled look. She put her finger up, gesturing to give her a moment. Seconds later she started to talk to who ever was on the other line.

''Hello? Stacie?'' She spoke. ''Yeah, Its Naima'' ''Member what you told me a year ago? When my boyfriend broke up with me'' ''Yeah'' ''Well, I have a friend thats kind of in the same situation'' ''Haha no'' ''Alright, I'll see you tomorrow'' She shut the phone, taking a quick glance at it before putting it on the table.

''W-who was that?'' I said, pointing to the phone on the table.

''Oh-don't worry!'' She said, with a smile, before walking out.

''STOP RIGHT THERE!'' I called at her. She stopped dead on her tracks, before turning on her heel, walking back towards me. An eye brow raised, as she waited for me to speak.

''If this plan involves me, I want to know what the plan is'' I told her, crossing my arms over my chest. I gave her a stern look, gesturing for her to tell me whatever this plan may be.

''Well-Okay, dont get mad'' She started, "Do you remember when Brian cheated on me last year?" She asked, I nodded, as the thought made me shiver. That was the worst I'd seen Naima yet. Their relationship was what everyone envied. Kisses in the hallways, long hugs before class, and love letters at lunch. Total romantic. But total fake. Turns out, Brian had been "seeing" another girl for five months of their relationship. Ivery, she was a total sweetheart, and she didn't know Brian already had a girlfriend, so Naima never really took anger on her.

The thought soon flew by, when Naima nudged me. "Scar! You're listening right ?" I nodded as response, moving my hands in circular motion, gesturing for her keep talking.

"Oh yeah! So, Stacie, a friend of mine, who also runs a modeling company, told me to get revenge. Obviously, I turned it down"

"So what does that have to do with me making Zayn jealous?" I asked, confused.

A smirk appeared on her face, as she opened her mouth to continue.

"What this has to do with our plan, is what she wanted me to do, to get revenge" She said, still not answering my question.