Chapter Fourteen-Trying so hard-Part One

I ended the last chapter with a cliffhanger, and Im much sorry ;$ But, I promised myself I'd update faster, so heres chapter 14! Btw, this is also in Zayns POV(;

I WISH

2013 © All Rights Reserved

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

 I slipped my phone in my pocket before bolting to my car. I fumbled with the keys in my hands, "Shit" I screamed. I twisted the key into the door, opening it wide before jumping in. I turned on the car before reversing out of lot and into the road. 

I was driving down the road when another buzz made me turn my focus. Phone. I thought. I lifted myself up from the seat just enough for me to get my phone out of my pocket. Pressing hello, I put the phone to my ear. "Yes?" I answered. 

Naimas cries screamed through the phone, "Zayn, where are you?" She cried, "Just on my way Naima, don't worry, I'll be there in no time" I told her.

"But Zayn"

"What Naima?" I asked her.

"Scarletts not picking up, I need you to get her and tell her to come with you to the hospital, tell her about Harry, She'll listen to you then" She rushed her words, "I have to go, get her Zayn, and come quick" before hanging up. 

I shut the phone and threw it on the seat. "For gods sake" I muttered, before turning my steering wheel and driving into a U-turn. The car tires made a squeak, as I drove fastly towards the studio, again. 

I opened the windows, trying to soothe myself with the cold air. Okay, I thought to myself, I had just gotten kicked out of the studio, and now, and I have to go back. Great. Like she was going to listen to me. But she had to. I thought. 

The studio once again came on my right, as I turned my steering wheel and drove back into the parking lot. I parked in front of the back doors, so it would be easier to get out faster. 

I turned the car off and opened the door to get out. I jumped from foot to foot, trying to stay calm enough to go and get her, and explain the situation. 

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and opened the text message. 

Naima: Have you got her yet?

I shook my head, typing a response.

Zayn: No, I'll be there quick, stay calm Nay

I put the phone back into my pocket and opened the door. "Here we go" I stepped inside and looked around. Luckily, no one was around. I walked around the studio, keeping my watch for any securities, but mostly, Scarlett.

"Are you sure, Marlon?" I heard Scarlett speak. I turned around and watch Scarlett kneeling down to Marlons height as he sat down on a chair. I started walking towards her. My steps came faster, and Scarlett noticed my presence as she looked up. She furrowed her eyebrows with a frown on her face.

Marlon followed her focus and widened his eyes when he saw me. He tried to stand up, but Scarlett put her hand on his shoulder, pushing him back down. 

I walked faster to her, "Scarlett, Im not here to apologize anymore. Something happened—"

"Zayn!" She screamed, "go away!"

"Scarlett—"

"Shut up Zayn—"

"No Scarlett! Be quiet for a second! Just for a second" I hissed, making myself seem more aggressive than I made to be. 

Scarlett looked at me with wide eyes, and she opened her mouth to speak, but she was lost for words. I took this as my chance. "Scarlett" I walked towards her, she took a step back. I stopped on my feet, and put my hands forward.

"Harry is in the hospital" I told her. Her eye widened. "Him and Naima had gotten in a fight while I was gone, and I guess, I don't know, he left the house and he got hit by a car. Naima tried to call you—" She stuck her hands in my pockets, and her bag, looking for her phone, "But she said you weren't answering her texts or calls" 

"I was busy with Marlon" I heard her whisper.

"But she called me and we need to go Scarlett. I don't care if you hate me, but Naima is torn and she's lost. My best friend is in the hospital and I —"

"Wheres Niall?" She asked suddenly. 

My stomach clenched. Where was Niall? "He must be in the hospital with them, I have no clue, but we need to go" I told her, pleading. 

She nodded her head, a thin line forming on her lips. She turned to Marlon and smiled, "I—" He stopped her, "don't worry about me, your friends need you" He assured her. She nodded, bending down to give him a hug. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and I had to turn away, unable to look at the girl I love in the arms of another man. 

I must of stood there for moments, before Scarlett spoke, "Lets go?" I turned to her, "Yes" I said. I walked ahead of her, intentions to not make her more uncomfortable than she already possibly was. 

We stepped out of the studio and into my car. I locked the door before twisting my key in. "Here we go" I muttered. "Here we go" She repeated. 

I turned my head and looked at her, surprised to see that she was staring at me too. She smiled at me, a small smile. The corner of my lips twitched, and before I knew it, I was smiling very, widely. 

I turned my head back to the front, as I felt a blush sprouting onto my cheeks. I smiled widely, before driving out of the parking lot. Here we go.

That was Part One, meaning Part Two, will be in Scarletts POV. Okay, do you think they should get back together? How do you like Marlon? I know he wasn't a big part of this Half-Chapter, (I know its not a lot, buts Part Two is going to be HUGE) but I really like him, except for the last chapter. I dont know. My intentions are not for him to be hated, but I think he's kind of coming off as that kind of guy. Yano? Cock block? Yeah, that. Anyway, until Part Two.. Bye! Please, give me some feedback, it would be much appreciated. COMMENT.VOTE.FAN.SHARE.WHATEVER.

~Natalie(;