Chapter 16 Evil Shortcut

Back to

Doom is live

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 16 Evil Shortcut

    As the quarrel grew louder, Ke Qun's face became more and more ugly.

    "In other words, although I didn't have the last blow, I was rewarded, and there are many resources

    that the city-state needs." These words seemed to awaken everyone.

    "Yes, congratulations on my prompt for helping kill the boss, and then I gave a reward."

    "Me too, a lot of glory is crystallized..."

    Others also looked at their system prompts carefully, and they did give out rewards, but they were awarded by Ke Qun at the time. Those who asked were busy explaining that they didn't pay attention.

    Feng Qi glanced at his prompt and nodded secretly to a few people around him, indicating that it was indeed the case.

    No one knew that there were two players quietly exiting around the woods.

    When everyone attacked the BOSS, Lu Jiu made the divine bow smaller and opened the bowstring to make a small arrow. When the black pig had more than 100 blood left, he wanted to kill it, but was stopped by Shen Jufeng.

    "When you wait for the last dozens of qi and blood, you will shoot an arrow for a second kill."

    Lu Jiu wondered, "Why?" Now she can also shoot for a second. There is only a few dozen qi and blood left to shoot again. The uncertainty is too high.

    "The remaining one hundred qi and blood were killed in a flash in just a moment. This is not to tell everyone that there is an ambush nearby, and the equipment is very good. We are here to seek stability and there is no need to expose ourselves."

    Lu Jiu heard it. For this reason, just stop and wait.

    When the black pig had dozens of vitality and blood, she seized the opportunity to shoot a small arrow. The arrow was so small that it was so fast that the thoughtful group of people didn't notice it. An arrow went directly into the black pig's neck without a sound.

    "It's so exciting. I had the mentality to try. I didn't expect to be

    snatched by me." Lu Jiu is very excited now. After all, there are too many people around the black pig, and she is not sure that she can snatch it. To.

    "It's a good thing to get it. It doesn't matter if you don't get it. Let's go back now."

    Lu Jiu shook his head, "I still want to pick some fruit and go back."

    I ran all the way here, so I had to bring some specialties before leaving.

    Shen Jufeng didn't ask for it, anyway, it's okay to stay away from here and pick some fruits.

    The two walked easily to the other side of the forest, but they didn't notice a rustling sound behind them.

    But Ke Qun is still in chaos here, and no one admits that he killed the BOSS.

    One day it is strange to see strawberries, watermelons, and cantaloupes growing on trees.

    If Lu Jiu got the treasure collecting fruits, Shen Jufeng also picked some favorites to collect.