TRUTH REVELATION

This is chapter is dedicated to all those who requested through direct message, on message board, and through comments. Thank you for waiting patiently and sorry for making you wait. Enjoy the chapter.

Chapter-30

"Then buy the shares of that company. What's the big deal. We need to conquer it anyhow".

"Sir. But that business is going pretty well so no one is willing to sell the shares".

"Ugh. Can't you at least find a solution for this small thing?  You put up a whole meeting alone with me just for this thing. Darn it. Then go and apply as a director in that company. When the time comes to selling shares then we can buy them. Or fucking bribe them.".

"But sir. Becoming a new director may be hard. U know the director position will be acquired through the voting of shareholders. And the largest shareholder knows us quite well for which he won't take us. And he doesn't trust newbies".

He put his fingers on his forehead exhaling deeply. He looked up at him.

"So what do you expect. You go there and sit in the seat and they will trust you and vote for you to be as a director. OFCOURSE YOU NEED TO BE CALCULATIVE YOU OLD HAG".

He got up slamming the file on the desk.

"If all things go on by themselves what would you do then. I didn't hire you to just sit and all will be done by themselves. Be thankful I'm not firing you. You are out of this project and work on your previous position".

"Sir---"

"Or how about a resignation letter"?

The old man wiping of the sweat beads he bowed down.

"I will work hard and prove myself sir. Thank you".

He left the meeting room with a depressed expression.

"Are you not gonna fire him". Jimin asked him.

"I will not let go of him easily".

"Sam. Appoint that 5th spy on him. I should know every detail about him. And for few days I want the false information to spread instead of the true one that is happening on the meeting board. Got it"?

"Yes sir". He walked out to take care of things.

"You have brain bro. You kept spies in your own company".

"Why not then. Betrayers are everywhere".

"I agree. Here. Your shareholder transaction papers".

"Thanks, bro".

He took the papers from him and signed in it in the agreement of transferring his shares into the name of his wife.

"Bro. How much are you writing off".

"Seventy percent" was his simple answer.

"Bro seventy percent. That means you will have only thirty percent".

"That is also hers".

Jimin sat straight up tensed listening to this.

"Don't say you are going to sign that too".

"I mean to say that my everything is hers".

Giving a huff of relief he sat back.

"She should know that you are doing this. It may create some space for you in her heart.

"She doesn't measure love with money dood. And the least, the shares are not money in the materialistic form".

Sigh.