04

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐞

~

The squad was already on the run after disguising themselves as MPs, unfortunately after they escape the town to return into the forest. Levi and the others were now snooping around the plain area by the river until they can find Eren and Historia. Just thinking about the girl made Levi worried if anything happened to her, he would blame it on himself. He didn't want to overthink so much about the girl-er Y/N that looked like she was in danger after seeing those bandages all over her. It was a shitty plan, but they don't have time if they just do what they had to do to find them and bring them back.

Just when they were hiding out, two MPs scouts Hitch and Marlo were out patrolling the area as an order from their captain. But what they didn't expect was to be brought down by the Levi squad only to hostage them. They remove their gear and they did discuss the Stohess attack from earlier that happened with Eren fighting against Annie.

~Time Skip~ (They let the two young MPs go without hurting them and now they are off to find the squad leader of the MPs to get any information about Eren and Historia).

Meanwhile back where Y/N was held back into her cell lying on the bed so frail and scared to move. She had new bandages wrapped around her arms and legs again after she did the chair punishment to use her power used by Rod, of course. She felt the dark aura of shadowy figures of Rod everywhere to torture the poor girl to keep her locked away from the outside world for a reason.

After what Kenny had done to her mother and father they were killed by him. She remembers him entering the house glancing over at you with a cold expression and back at your parents before you saw him stabbed your father's chest and slit your mother's throat. It was horrifying to watch your parents die right in front of you, but when Kenny was about to harm you next that's when your powerful ability strikes him back making him stumble back in fear. You transformed into your titan form for the first time without even controlling it, but sadly it wasn't such a powerful form due to your small form that couldn't handle that much power.

Just as your titan form ran out of energy it passed out, giving Kenny the chance to swoop you out of there and take you with him. He'd knew he'll find you because it was part of a mission from Rod that requested him to find the golden titan part of 10 titans in history. It was shocking to hear all of that due to your unknown abilities to be born with them and you don't have the mind or skill to control this kind of power. Rod accused you of having this power if you didn't know what to do and he would criticize your behalf.

You then heard the keys jiggling and heard the cell door open to see Kenny making you jump a little.

"Relax, I'm not gonna hurt you Y/N." He said walking over towards you with his hands in his pockets.