14

The drawing above is M.I.N.E. DO NOT take it away from me because I drew it myself. This chapter I wrote almost made me cry when I wrote it down.

Floch cries out when Erwin Smith falls from his horse, but Marlo Freudenberg urges him to continue the charge. Ahead of them, Zeke finds their efforts pitiful and deems it a tragedy that King Reiss stole their memories of the world since it is causing them to repeat mistakes of the past. In his frustration, Zeke crushes the rocks in the Beast Titan's hand to dust, startling himself. He wonders what has gotten into him and reminds himself not to get worked up like his father as he prepares another set of rocks for bombardment.

As he prepares to throw, Marlo calls out the next volley, and the remaining recruits in the Scout Regiment fire more signal flares to obscure the Beast Titan's vision. Marlo can see the arc of the Titan's arm though, and wonders if this is how he is going to die. He finds himself wondering what Hitch Dreyse is doing at that moment, reasoning that at this hour, she is probably still asleep. He wonders why he would think about such a thing at a time like this, only to be stuck in the head with a rock moments later.

Zeke

I cheered in triumph for killing all of those pathetic weaklings that charged up to me mindlessly. There was no stopping me now, and I knew that I needed to get the girl to come to me. The golden titan means anything to me, I could get my hands on her and we will set out along with Reiner and Bertholdt. Irritated, I ask why they bother and what good continuing to fight will do them. My third barrage takes out the remainder, and I call them "poor things" before noticing that the Titans on one side of me are now lying dead on the ground.

'How did that happened?' I thought.

It doesn't matter now. I have to get the girl Y/N to come out here.

"SOMEONE ELSE IS ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! Y/N!" I shouted at the top of my lungs to alarm her as I knew everyone else was listening loud and clear.

Third Person

Inside the wall, Jean sees that the Armored Titan has recovered, and reluctantly tells Armin that escaping with Eren is their best bet at survival. However, Armin notices that the Colossal Titan has gotten thinner since they started fighting it. As Hange Zoë had theorized, the Colossal is weak in a battle of attrition. It eats up a lot of its own body mass when it uses its attacks, particularly the steam emission, and given that Eren could only transform three times in succession, the Colossal Titan, being much more massive, would be unlikely to transform again for quite some time. This gives Armin an idea and he asks the rest of his squad to draw Reiner's Armored Titan away while he and Eren Jaeger handle Bertholdt Hoover themselves. Leaving Reiner to them, Armin heads up the Wall and lands on Eren's unconscious Titan. He shoots his ODM into the Titan's body so he cannot be thrown off and prepares to stab Eren with one of his blades. Armin realizes that if this plan works, he will not be able to look at the sea, but thinking of the outside world gives him courage. He drives his blade into Eren's Titan and calls out to him, waking him up. Armin then explains his plan.

"SOMEONE ELSE IS ABOUT TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU! Y/N!" A loud booming voice echo through the walls everyone stopped as their eyes landed on Y/N as she stood there paralyzed. "YOU WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN!?"

You were recapping the events back when Rod was torturing you in the torture chair as he would say the same thing to you over and over again to taunt you. As you jumped off the rooftop without thinking the others were too busy with the mission and couldn't stop you, but Levi was on the other side as he heard what the beast titan was trying to do. Once you were climbing over a wall filled with rocks that you even used your power to get over it. As your eyes met with the beast titan afar smirking deviously towards you making you send shivers down your spine.

"I...I...don't want this!" You yelled over at the beast titan who had a smug look on his face watching you climb down.

"No, Y/N, get back!" Levi ordered as he glared over at the beast titan trying to get you into his trap.

"Do you really think this guy can do anything in this situation himself?" The beast titan inquired as you trembled looking down in fear not moving a muscle.

"No, I don't..." You quivered.

"That's a good girl. Now, come along so that you won't get squashed like the rest of these weaklings." The beast titan demanded.

Just as you were about to take a step forward to head towards the beast titan to obey him even though it was totally wrong for you to do it. Until you were swooped into someone's arms as you gasped to see Levi holding you protectively as he carried you over to the other side of the torn-down buildings.

"She's not going anywhere." Levi snarled.

Your eyes locked with Levi's to see his face was covered in titan blood causing you to quiver as you gripped onto his cape, "No! Didn't you hear him? I'll kill you and he'll kill you too!"

"He's lying." Levi protested. "He's just trying to get you into his trap and take you away."

"Your too foolish to understand about this child's ability and what she can do. Her powers are remarkable yet I know it when I can see it." The beast titan claimed as he clenched his fist glaring at the two of you. "Otherwise, she may be just a curse."

The words that he theorizes weren't anything true coming out of his mouth. Levi knew you weren't like everyone else, a child born in a home, lost, cold, and confused all around. A curse meant nothing to him. You wouldn't kill him. The beast titan just kept rambling his mouth to get you too scare because he too, knew that you weren't fully functional to control your power.

"She isn't a curse!" Levi snapped at the beast titan as he placed you down beside him protectively.

"She's a child that needed love and attention that she's been kept away from the world," Levi says outspoken in a loud and clear tone narrowing his eyes up at the beast titan who snarled back at the two. "Y/N doesn't know a lot about the outside world, but she knows how cruel...beautiful...and confusing it can be."

The beast titan let out a low huff that knew that Levi wasn't going to let her go-he'll have to force him or take advantage of him. Levi removed his cape to wrap around you to keep you protected knowing that he's always been right there with you.

"What good is the cape useful for the girl?" The beast titan inquired.

Levi glanced over to pull out his swords standing in front of you glaring up at him as he spoke up again, "I'm protecting her from you. She's been through enough hell lately, and I'm going to change that."

'Levi...' You thought-feeling yourself tremble in the warm cape to kept you warm which felt so familiar from the day you first met.

"Forgive me, I didn't see you there," Levi said in an apologetic tone.

...

"I did everything I could...to rescue her from that damn prison." He said in a husky tone slight crack of his voice. "She needed my help, my guidance, and my protection and I'm not letting you take that away."

...

"I got you...I'll never let you go again." Levi promised

What is that feeling? It feels so...nice....and...so warm...

"Y/N needs her freedom and she needed someone to show her the right path of humanity," Levi vowed as he clicks his tongue as I felt the breeze around me and my eyes were on Levi and the titans in front of me.

"I'm not going to let the same mistake happen again!" Levi said glaring up at the beast titan in front of him.

"Y/N...I am going to be your hero!" He was outspoken loud for me to hear.

My eyes widen and watered when he said that to me.

"My hero..." I croaked.