12

𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡

Levi

With the current situation we're in I couldn't believe that we were not only surrounded by titans, but we've also got to worry about fighting against the Armored Titan too. We have to trust Erwin to give us orders on what we have to do. Until then, right after I stabbed Reiner that wasn't doing anything useful which his body wasn't phased after I did it. That's why he's in his titan form. I looked over to see Y/N was here...WHY IN GOD'S NAME IS SHE HERE!?

"Y/N!" I raised my voice as she faced me with her golden eyes in terror.

I was angry. I was so fucking angry that she disobeyed me and came anyway. Didn't she listen? Is this brat hardhead or deaf?

Erwin tries to stop me but I ignore him to crouch down at Y/N's level gripping her shoulders with a stoic and displeased look on my face.

"Why are you here? How did you get here?" I shouted at her at the top of my lungs. "You have no reason to be here! This is a dangerous mission we're on and here you are just...Why did you come?"

"Levi!" Erwin snapped at me as I glared at him back at her only to see her pale expression.

"Y/N..." I loosened my grip off her shoulders as she began trembling.

'I scared her with my tone?' I held my head in frustration not knowing what to do now since she's here with us.

"...I'm sorry Rod. I-I won't disobey you again." She whispered as I could hear the crack in her voice.

'No. I'd yelled at her which made her think of Rod. Dammit!' I thought as I 'tch' lowering my head a shame.

"Y/N, honey, I-I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm sorry." I muttered the last part pulling her into an embrace to calm her down which was stupid of me to do that to her.

"You need to be more reasonable with her, Levi." Erwin lectured. "She's just a child that went through so much. I'm sure you can understand."

'Yeah...I know.' I thought as I broke out of the hug as she stares at me with those big golden eyes of hers.

'Those damn eyes are something I can tell you that much. I can see pain, fear, and sadness in them.' I thought.

"Y/N I-" I was cut off when we heard something on the wall as I looked down to see that bastard Reiner climbing up using hardening too. He can do that!?

"Commander. He's about to climb." I informed Erwin as he eyed me as I glanced back at Y/N who stared on the outside field.

"Why doesn't he have us attack? What's he thinking?" Jean inquired.

"The enemy prepared quite the welcome," Hange said. "He's watching their movements for now. Erwin doesn't want to act until he understands their strategy."

Zeke

These rugrats don't know what they are in for because this is going to be a bloody massacre that they'd better be ready for. As I stared at the soldiers that were plotting something to take down my army of titans, my attention then noticed a child on the wall.

Not just any child...

'Those eyes...I can't be. Could it be...the Golden Titan?' I thought.

The legends were true because this child is young and must have unique power as it says in the book. Her eyes are the only golden pair you'll ever see and she has to be a strong kind in her titan form as well. If we're able to take down every last one of them we should be able to capture Eren and the girl that I knew her name is...Y/N. I know what her power can do and I have to get her to come to me; she is the rarest of all the titan shifters.