09

𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐞

It was the night of the celebration, Levi and the scouts were going to celebrate after Historia became their queen and Y/N was who was dressed up for the party wearing the new dress he bought for you. You were walking with Levi holding his hand to enter the village where the celebration was being held, there were a lot of scouts from different regiments happy about the battle defeat.

"Oi, Y/N stick with me and don't go nowhere," Levi said as you were glued to his side at all times.

"Nee~Y/N-Chan! I'm so glad you came here to celebrate." Sasha exclaimed.

"Me too," Y/N replied.

"You look very pretty in the dress." Connie compliments.

"Thank you." She buried her face behind Levi's pant leg as he pats her head.

"She still isn't smiling as far as I could see." Eren sighed.

"Probably still haunted by Rod," Jean whispered.

Levi bent down at Y/N's level saying, "Oi, come here."

She obeyed as Levi picked her up putting her on his shoulder as she looked around the room so high up.

"LOOK! They are setting off fireworks!" Sasha shouted.

The scouts gathered around to go see the fireworks as they fired off in the sky and they were so loud you covered your ears looking away. But you couldn't deny how beautiful the fireworks were in the night sky as a wide smile spread across your face.

"Captain Levi! Look!" Armin pointed towards you as his squad saw the smile form on your face.

Levi smiled up at you as said, "Y/N, would you like to be adopted?"

As Y/N glanced at Levi puzzled for a second and nodded happily.

"Yes!" She chimed.

"From now, I'm going to protect you and raise you properly as my own child. Y/N Ackerman." He said as the two of you shared a hug happily enjoying the celebration all night long.

"I love you, daddy." You said surprising Levi to call him that as he grinned.

"Love you, too." He said.