Chapter 12

•Kellin•

"I don't need you, but i want you." -Jhene Aiko.

I don't need Vic, but i want him. He doesn't treat me right, but I love him.  Are we even meant to be? Of course we are, why else would we even be together?

++

"Vic, har-der! Yes! Fück me harder!" I moaned loudly. I scratched his back since my nails dug deeply into the skin and pulled on his hair. He groaned as he thrust into me, and soon those thrusts became sloppier. His hand on my throbbing dïck slowed down a bit, but soon I was climaxing and coming on his hand. He thrust into me one final time and shot into the condom. He panted and began catching his breath as he pulled out and lied down next to me.

"That was hot." Vic said.

"Yeah." I said. I cuddled into his side and fell asleep in the arms of what don't feel like safety. Soon the never ending darkness took me in it's embrace, making me feel safer than in the arms of Vic, in some way.

++

"You sleep too much." Vic said slightly annoyed. Why? I have no clue.

"Well, yeah because most of the times I'm around you, I'm having sex with you, so I'm bound to get tired." I said.

"Such a smart ass." he said.

"No, I'm not being a smart ass, im just pointing out the obvious, which you seem to fail to see." I said in an annoyed tone too.

"Well, that's too bad, I'll see you later." Vic said as he got up and left. I ran to him and hugged him before he could leave.

"I love you." I said.

"Yup." was all he said before opening the door and leaving. I stood there staring at the door, hoping he'd come back and say it back.

I lied down in bed and called Justin. He answered on the third ring and i asked him to come over, to which he said yes. I quickly got changed and cleaned up a bit and waited for Justin's arrival. I heard the knock and went to the door opening it and pulling Justin in. We walked to the couch and sat down.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing...just really tired." I sighed. Justin pulled me closer to him and hugged me. I hugged back and just stayed there for a bit. We pulled away and stayed quiet for a bit.

"How are you and Vic?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know. I told him I loved him, but all he said was 'yep'. He is never affectionate with me and- I don't know." I said. Justin put his hand on my thigh and I felt a bit okay, but that didn't help much.

I wasn't thinking and Justin was giving me affection, so without thinking, I kissed him. I straddled him and kisses him, taking him by surprise. He was shocked at first, but kissed back. He pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around him. I felt a warmth with him that I haven't felt with Vic. I started rubbing ourselves together and moaned a little until Justin pulled away and slightly pushed me off. He put his head in hands and sighed.

"Justin-" i started but he cut me off.

✖✖

Does this count as a cliffhanger? Idk, but this will be continued and expect a time skip next chapter.

Didn't proofread.

Senpai ✖✖