Chapter 6

•Kellin•

I sat up on the bed, a slight soreness spreading though my lower rear region. I winced a little as the memories from last night came flooding back. I smiled a bit at the memory until I realised something.

'Why the fuck are you smiling, Kellin? You just got fucked last night and you're happy about that? Most of all, by Vic who won't reverse the damn spell for his pleasure! Shouldn't this be considered rape? Well, sadly it doesn't since I'm in a trance and I guess it's consensual and we're both of age. Crap!' I thought.

I began picking my clothes up and was about to begin putting it on until I was stopped by two arms. I felt Vic's arms wrap around my bare waist and his chest was to my back, I could feel his morning wood touch the back of my thigh. I held in a moan that i didn't even know I was about to let out that was soon replaced by a whimper. He began kissing my neck slowly but soon began biting on the skin. Not nipping, biting on it harshly. I had to admit, it was a turn on and I could slowly feel myself getting hard. I let out a moan as my mouth got wide and my eyes closed tightly. Vic's hand trailed down to my thighs and began running them slightly, reaching painfully close to my now raging hard on. His breathe was hot and ragged as he began whispering in my ear, his words getting cut off every once in a while from him kissing or biting my neck.

"I want you...to go to the restroom...get in the shower...and wait for me there... I want it hot." he said seductively. I just moaned as he bit me harder and stopped all at once. He smirked at me and smacked my ass before sending me on my way.

I couldn't really say no to him since i was already turned on and i kind of want this, to be honest. I walked to the restroom and began the shower, turning the heat up almost all the way up. I got in and relaxed under the warm water as it relaxed me a bit. That was until he came in.

++

I prepared for my date later tonight with Vic. This whole thing is so weird. Like are we dating? Are we just fuck buddies and we're going on this date just to get to know each other a bit more? Does he want more from me? Like what is going on?

Maybe he wants to just have a sex based friendship. Friends with benefits. But what are the benefits? Sex and just sex? I like Vic, that's for sure. Does he like me back? Not so sure about that. He could possibly want 1 of three things; a relationship, just sex and nothing more, or revenge for some unknown reason. I think it's more of number two.

This is just too confusing.

××

Sorry for the wait, guys. Just been dealing with stuff (nothing too bad and yeah. Mainly writer's block). Okay bye.

Didn't proofread.

✖Senpai♥