Ch.7

Authors note: sorry I haven't updated in forever I love all your guys support on this story the comments make me more inspired and happier to continue. Love you guys!
If you ever have any ideas don't be afraid to DM me !:)
-

There was a noise at her window she opened it up seeing Prince he climes through and she helps him in before hugging him.

"You know about that boy um... Tommy?" She asked. "Tommy who?" He asked letting go confused.

"Right... never mind" she sighed he shrugged it off and took out a small bag taking out a bracelet. "This was my moms my dad gave it to her and it was like a hand me down tradition I guess you can say" he said smiling "Prince you don't have too..." "But I want you to have it" he said she smiled sadly nodding knowing she could never afford something like that for him.

He put it on her wrist before lifting her chin up kissing her she kissed back putting her hands on the back of his neck. "Do you want to spend the night?" She asked. "What if we get caught?" He asked. She shrugs "I guess they'll find out we're together then" he looks at her slowly then sighs "Alright just this once" she locks the door he takes his shirt off before they both got in bed and went to sleep cuddling.

The next day she woke up to a empty bed looking around only to see a note she grabbed reading it 'Woke up before anyone could come in. See you in school princess ♡. - Prince John Jr.' she smiled and got her clothes ready and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.

"There's five thousand extra bucks" she stopped listening seeing Prince John Jr as she smiled looking at her wrist wearing the bracelet he gave. "Where did you get that bracelet?" Will asked.

"Oh... um... a friend gave it" "A friend? Who? They must be stricken rich" he said looking at it. "Huh?" She asked. "This is like gold - what do you mean? You didn't know that?" "No I didn't know that" she said looking over at Prince John Jr. She thought it was just some bracelet not that it wouldn't be expensive but she didn't think it was EXTREMELY expensive.

She looked at them "I'll be right back" she went over to Prince John Jr taking him away from his friends "WHEN we're you going to tell me this was real gold?! And lots of money?" "I thought I wouldn't need to tell you?" He said confused.

"Well sorry I'm not a jewelry expert and I didn't have a lot of m-" she stopped at her words looking away.

"What is it?" He asked. "Nothing I just I can't take this" she said about to take it off. "Stop.. I want you to have it." "But-" she said looking at him "No. keep it it looks nice on you and it shows I really care about you and us" he said looking at her. She smiled a bit before quickly kissing his cheek and leaving.

If only she knew who was watching. Robin and his friends stared daggers at the two feeling betrayed "She's dating Prince John Jr?" Little John asked shocked.

"No wonder how she got the bracelet" Will said. "What bracelet?" Robin asked confused.

"I seen a new bracelet on her this morning it was REAL GOLD. What you're telling me you never pay attention to what she wears does etc or her at all?" Will asked.

Robin was silent looking in the direction she went before leaving with them.

Hazel walked into her room "When were you going to tell me about you and Prince John Jr?" Robin asked making her look at him shocked.

"I.... How did you? What? What do you mean?" She asked looking away.

"Don't play dumb with me you've been lying and betraying all of us." "Maybe it's because I never get attention." She said angrily looking at him.

"What?" He said confused. "Exactly 'don't play dumb with me' you were the child that always got attention who always had friends the only people that actually notice me and hang out with me is Will and Mary. Maybe little John." She said glaring going to the window.

"What does that have to do with Prince John Jr?" He asked following her.

"Because maybe one the reasons I hang out with him is because he treats me like I'm somebody!" She almost yelled.

"You're just under his spell. That's what it is!" Robin said shaking his head.

"NO Robin. Not everyone is bad. You haven't seen the different side of him."