Ch.10

She shoots her arrow letting it hit near the target sighing.

"Another lazy day?" A voice spoke behind her.

The girl turns smiling as Prince comes in front of her and kisses her cheek.

"What you practicing for?" He said "Archery contest..." She whispers afraid of his response.

He stared at her looking her up and down while thinking.

She didn't say anything holding her bow and putting a arrow in. The string in between her fingers as she fiddled with it trying to get comfortable her nerves kicking in.

Her hand moved the bow up right before pulling the string back and letting go of the arrow which flew straight into the middle.

"I'll see you there then." He smirks.

"Of course you will." She took his hat off laughing putting it on he smiled kissing her lips.

"We'll be rooting for each other then?" She said after kissing back gently.

"I'll always be rooting for you Hazel." She stared at him for a second before he put his lips on hers she dropped her bow.

He backed her up against the tree behind her putting his hands up on the side of her head, as he kept kissing her deeply.

She kept kissing back as it was getting more rougher, she started unbuttoning his shirt and he he started to do hers while kissing her neck.

Prince started having his hands roam her body a little she helped by moving his hands to certain places while kissing him, he stopped and started to unbutton her bra but she stopped him "are you okay with this?" He asked confused.

She looked at him before continuing to  kiss him.

The boys and Hazel were walking in the hallway when they heard yelling "stop it!" "Sorry am I bothering you?" A familiar voice spoke to her.

She ran into the classroom the others following her "Lewvw me alone" the poor boy had his nails forcefully against the chalk board, making that horrible sound everyone hates.
"Not until you pay the tax-" "don't you guys have anything better to do than act like jerks all day?" Robin spoke up.

The boys stood by Robin as she glared at Prince. He still hasn't changed.

"Like what?. Kick your buts at some lame archery contest?" He asks.

"At least that would be a fair fight." Robin said.

Prince laughs "a fair fight. You against me MaCallister? I wouldn't call that fair." He commented.

"Leave me alone" the boy whined.

Suddenly Gibson grabbed ahold of Hazel laughing "So you're Princes little friend huh?" She was confused on how he knew.

Prince just stood there glaring daggers at the boy not knowing what to do.

"Leave my sister alone." Robin orders coming forward.

"Or what?" Gibson asks.

Prince was about to say something when Will flew his sling shot which hit him in the face "oW!" Gibson yells before shoving Hazel.

Prince tried catching her but she shoved him off running to her brother who took her arm and they all took off running.

"Get him!" Prince yells.

Little John knocked the chairs over soon following the trio.

"Careful you don't want to hurt yourself!"
Robin calls after.

"Alright!" Will cheered "yeah!" Robin shouts.

"Now all we gotta do is win that contest!"

"If we live!" She ran with the boys seeing Prince angry as ever with his friends.

They all stopped running into Mr.Harvey.

"Gentleman and lady!" Mr.Harvey shouted.

Prince bumped into her harshly behind making her almost fall over but he had ahold of her arm tightly.

"How many times- Mr.Prince." Mr.Harvey greeted.

"We'll talk later." Prince whispered harshly in my ear.

"Warner, Gibson these men would like a word with you."

Prince shoved the boys aside harshly and went forward.

A/N: HII HIII HIII OMG thank you all so much for your loving support on this story! Sorry for late responses and not being motivated ! I'll try my best to finish this story I love you all! 🫶🏻