ೃ⁀➷ 2 ༊*·˚ First Meet

The elf was stood on top of a tree branch, leaning her head on the trunk of it while watching kids playing on top of a frozen pond, where she also spotted the certain white-haired boy. She smiled, as they laughed and fooled around.

"Snow Day!", Jack exclaims as he skated around the lake.

The children celebrates and began playing around, cheering and having fun.

"Your welcome", he chuckles.

"Guys, wait up! Are you guys coming to the egg hunt Sunday?", Jamie asked his friends.

"Yeah! Free candy!"

"I hope we can find the eggs with all this snow!"

They all began to shout in mock worry, she saw Jack landing on the fence.

"It says here that they found Big Foot hair samples and DNA! In Michigan! That's like super-close!", Jamie exclaimed.

"Here we go again"

"You saw that video too, Claude! He's out there!", the young boy argued.

"That's what you said about aliens", one of his friends replied.

"And the Easter Bunny"

"Wow, the Easter Bunny is real", Jamie responded.

"Oh he's real, alright. Real annoying, real grumpy, and really full of himself", Jack said and she couldn't held back a giggle. Jack heard and turned to the tree but saw no one there, Althea had teleported to a different tree on the other side. "Hm".

"Come on, you guys believe anything"

"Easter Bunny! Hop hop hop! Ah!", Sophie, the boy's little sister trips and fell.

"Mom! Sophie fell again", Jamie called out to his mother as the girl began crying. The elf used her magic from afar to soothe the girl.

"You okay Soph?", the woman came out and helped her daughter, who had stopped crying.

"Yeah.. it doesn't hurt as much anymore.."

The kids continue playing around when Mrs. Bennet called out for her son. "Jamie? Hat?".

"Huh?"

His mother put on a warm beanie on his head, "You don't want Jack Frost nipping at your nose!".

"Whos' Jack Frost?"

"No one, honey, it's just an expression"

"Hey!", Jack yelled, offended.

The kids continue to laugh and play with each other once again, Jack joined in throwing snow balls and having fun with them. A smile crept up her lips as she leaned her body on the tree trunk when something happened. Jack created an ice run in front of Jamie, who falls forward on to his sled and began moving.

"Jamie!", all the kids yelled.

"Woah!", the boy stumbled.

"That's the street!", one of the kids pointed out.

"Woah!"

Althea pushed herself off the tree and began teleporting after the pair. Preventing herself from being seen by the public, she chased after the kid and the boy, she was on the sled's side before being able to outrun it.

"Keep up with me, kid! Take a left!", Jack said as the kid continue to scream.

"Hey, slow down!", a pedestrian called out.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no!", Jamie shouted.

"Is that Jamie Bennett?"

"Hey watch it!"