episode-11(confession)

Ritik and Tanvi were nervous and waited for reports outside the ward
Shivanya and shesha were there hiding and siting on other bench..

Doctor came and gave them reports. Tanvi and Ritik saw them and Tanvi had teary eyes but she controlled herself in front of doctor...

Seeing this Shivanya whispered to Shesha-"Reports mei kya h.. Mujhe dekhna h"
Shesha-"yhi baithi reh.. Mai janti hu"
Shivanya-"tu kaise janti h ki reports mei kya h"
Shesha-"are mai doctor ko janti hu.. Dost h meri"
Shivanya-" Toh chal"..
Shesha-"Abhi rukk... Inn dono ko jane de pehle"...

Doctor went inside her cabin and Tanvi started crying and Ritik controlled her.. They both left from there...

Shivanya felt horrible but still she played cool..shivanya and Shesha went inside the cabin..

Shesha-"Hi Dr. anusha"
Anusha heard her voice and smiled.. She stepped towards Shesha and hugged her"..
Anusha-"hi shesha itne dino baad...don't you miss me? "
Shesha-"Sorry .. US mei thi.. Or kuch din pehle hi aayi.. Shivanya ki shaadi mei.. Yeh Shivanya "

Shesha introduced them to each other.
Anusha-"Toh toh aap h Shivanya.. Congratulations for your marriage.. "
Shivanya-Thank you..
Shesha finally came to point.
Shesha-"accha yeh bta.. Yeh abhi Tanvi or Ritik aaye the.. Kon se reports ke liye "
Anusha- tu janti h unhe?
Shesha- haa.. Tu bta na..
Anusha- yaar sorry.. I know tu meri dost h but yeh chizze confidential hoti h...
Shesha-are yrr.. Ritik Shivanya ka fiance h.. Isme confidential kya?? She has right to know h na?
Anusha was startled to know this and hesitated to say.. But still she uttered-"agar aisa h toh Shivanya don't marry him.. "

Shivanya and shesha got shocked...
Shivanya-what?
Shesha- tu pagal hogyi h?
Anusha- Tanvi is pregnant... And Ritik uss bacche ka dad h.. So Ritik Tanvi ka boyfriend h na.. Why would he marry Shivanya?

Shivanya didn't thought anything and ran outside crying..

Shesha-"tu kya bolri h.. How is that possible... They are good friends yr".
Anusha-"He is.. Ruk lemme show you copy of reports "..

She showed it to her and it was written Ritik Raheja and Tanvi kapoor on it..

Shesha couldn't believe her eyes and asked for a copy of it and before going out she said-" Kisi or din milne aaungi... Pehle yeh suljhalu...
Anu understood the situation and nodded.

Shesha couldn't find Shivanya.. She called her but she didn't picked up.. She at last found her in car..
Shesha-"call kyu ni utha ri thi.. Mai kitna pareshaan hogyi thi.. Jarur kuch misunderstanding h"..
Shivanya-" Ghar chl... "
Shesha- shivanya baat toh sun..
Shivanya-"ghar chl aaj mujhe mere har sawalo ka answer chahie"

Shesha couldn't argue more and she drove away towards home..

Shivanya saw reports copy and took it with her... She was expressionless as if she was tired of crying..

She was in her house and asked divya.. Where is Ritik.. She told he was in her room only as he wanted to meet her.

She headed towards her room
and entered..
Ritik was laying on her bed with rose in his hand..
He saw Shivanya and jumped out of bed saying.-" Kha thi tum.. Kabse dund ra hu tumhe mai"..
Shivanya-"tum kha the"..
Ritik-"mai yhi tha tumhe dund ra tha"..
He came closer to her and held her between her arms....
Ritik-"kya hua? "
Shivanya pushed him away and shouted-"juthh tum yha ni the.. Tanvi ke saath the hospital mei"

Ritik got shocked and was speechless..
Shivanya continued shouting-"Tanvi is pregnant with your child.. You are unbelievable.. You love her and now she is pregnant then why are you marrying me... am a fool to you? "
Tears rolled down her face..
Ritik-"Shivanya kya bol ri ho"..
He placed his hand on her shoulder but she shrugged him off.. .
Shivanya-"Don't touch me.. You disgust me now.. And abhi bhi you are acting cool like you did nothing "..
Ritik-" Are you insane "..
Shivanya shouted- yes i am insane.. I am insane to love you..
Ritik- Meri baat suno Shivanya..