episode-24

Ritik was trying to make up with her...
Ritik-" Shivanya baat suno"
Shivanya-"jane do mujhe"
Ritik said in a worried tone-" Aree kha jari ho yaar 30 mins baad flight hai hmari"
He held her hand and Shivanya tried to jerk it off.
Shivanya-" Chodo na"
Ritik-" Aree gussa kyu ho rahi ho please you know na i love you"
Shivanya-" I know you love me but haath chodo"
Ritik- " No, never "
Shivanya-" Ritik i have to go please "
Ritik-" Nooo Shivanya you will not"
Shivanya-" Ughhh! I have to go to washroom, chodo "
Ritik- " No, don't give excuses "
Shivanya-" Hey! I really have to pee,it's not a excuse"

Ritik finally acknowledged it and let her go.
Ritik-" Jao jaldi aana"
Shivanya-" Yeah"
Ritik-" Ok wait,mai bhi chlta hu"
Shivanya-" Seriously Ritik? "
She cried out in aggression.
He chuckled-" Acha baba, jldi aana"

Shivanya rushed towards the washroom and this made Ritik giggle.
In between Ritik sat on the bench and waited for Shivanya, suddenly a hand approached him and hugged him from the back, at first he smiled and thought of Shivanya but he felt different, she was Amaya and he jerked her hand while turning back.
Ritik-" What are you trying to do? "
Amaya smiled and came forward and sat beside him.
She placed her hand on his thighs and smirked.
Amaya-" How mean, you changed, When you will come back? "
Ritik jerks her hand and got up abruptly.
Ritik-" What the hell, stay the fuck away from me"
Amaya-" Why, didn't you missed me? "
Ritik-" No"
Amaya-" Oh, you were the one to contact me first, because of you i came here in london"
Ritik-"Because i needed your help, that's it"
Amaya cling onto him and held him in arms, Ritik tried to get out of her grip.
Amaya-" You needed me, ok"
Ritik-" I am married ok"
Amaya- " That was not a problem, i know you.. You aren't serious and she's the one na who was your childhood friend and i heard it's arrange marriage... Oww Ritik she's not around , come-on"
Ritik pushed her away and threatened her.
Ritik-" Duur rho, accha nahi hoga and i love her ok and no-one can replace her, don't try to woo me , and stay away from me"

Amaya was speechless as she was amazed that Ritik could even love someone and he'd be serious as she knew that Ritik who always fooled around and had many girlfriends.

Shivanya stood there watching this whole scene, she was burning up in anger, she moved forward and held Amaya's arm in anger. Ritik noticed her scary vibe and he stoped her.
Ritik-" Shivanya no, leave her"
Shivanya-"no... "
Amaya cried out in pain...
Ritik-" Leave her"
Shivanya(to amaya) - "How dare you to touch him even you knew he's married"
Amaya-" Ugh.. I didn't knew..that He's serious"
Shivanya-" What? Are you out of your mind"

Ritik didn't wanted to create a scene at the airport and he detached Shivanya from Amaya and forcefully took her to the corner.
Ritik-"kya kar rahi ho? "
Shivanya-" Chodo mujhe, i'll kill her"
Ritik-" Shivanya cool down"
Shivanya-"how can i cool down huh, she approached you and she knew you are married, what a bitch"
Ritik-" She did that i know, but did i get involved? Did i got wooed? Did i? "
Shivanya-" No! But still lemme kill her"

Shivanya was literally trying hard to get out of his grip but he didn't let her go.
Ritik-" Shivanya forget it, i am here na, and you know i love you haina? "
Shivanya-" Ugh.. I know you love me but leave me.. I have to beat the shit out of her"
Ritik-" Aree meri jhasi ki rani, shant shant"
Shivanya-"leave me plss"
Ritik-" First calm down "
Shivanya-" All the people are watching pls"
Ritik-" And you wanna create a scene even when people are watching "
Shivanya-"Ritik but"
Ritik-" Shivanyaaaaaa"
Shivanya-" I will kick her without making any noise"
Ritik-" Hein"

Shivanya was acting like a stubborn kid and little did he know how to handle her at this time. He knew it was obvious for her to get angry and jealous. If he was at her place, he would surely kill that man, but he had to calm her somehow...

A man continuously stared at them, he came closer.
A man-" You are forcing her, you pervert "
His spouse nodded in agreement.
Ritik-" I am calming her down, she's my wife"
Man-" You must be lying, i have to call the cops"
Ritik-" She's my wife"
He turned to Shivanya-" Bolo na kuch"
Shivanya-" Mai kya bolu, you are forcing me everyone can see that,leave me then i will think about it"
Ritik-" Ahh"
Man was searching the number on his phone.
Instantly Ritik cried out-" She's really my wife, and she's getting jealous "
Man looked at him in suspicion.
Ritik made a puppy face to Shivanya and she giggled.
Shivanya-" Yes, he my husband there's nothing to be afraid of, he's insane"
Ritik-" Oh really"

The spouse finally left and Shivanya saw that Amaya is not there and probably she ran away.
Shivanya-"ughh, vo chali gyi.. Ritik tumhari wajh se"
Ritik-"thank god!! "
Shivanya-" Thank god? Are you trying to protect her? "
Ritik-" No.. I was trying to protect you"
Shivanya-" Oh really how? "
Ritik-"just want to protect your reputation,izzat bacha ra tha yrr, tum aise ladti airport par achha lgta log kya sochte huh"
Shivanya-" Ughhh"
Ritik -" Chlo ab , flight ka time hogya"

They both went inside the flight but you know everything was going too smooth, it would've been so easy for them..everything so lovely,enchanting but little did they know what this journey comprised of and what odds will occur...