episode-19

By this time Shivanya slept but Ritik can't sleep... He was tired but something was troubling him..
For a whole night he twirled and turned.. Sometimes he peeked at Shivanya and periodically he glanced at the ceiling..
He got up abruptly and came closer to the window.. He sought heavily..
Shivanya woke up.. She then saw  and went to him..
Shivanya-" Kya hua so kyu ni rhe? "
Ritik-" Kuch ni Shivanya bas aise hi neend nahi aa rahi thi"
Shivanya-"juth... Kuch hua h kya? "
Ritik-" Nhi kuch nahi bas aise hi..."
He pushed her gently to the bed..
Ritik-"chlo aao sote h"
Shivanya lied down and Ritik lied down beside her.. She hugged him..
Shivanya-" Hmm so jao"
She knew something was troubling him but she didn't insisted as she knew he would tell her. He just gave him space to think"

They both slept..

In morning

It was unusual as Ritik woke up earlier than her and got ready..Shivanya came out after taking a bath.. She saw him fully dressed and he was adjusting his hair.
Shivanya saw him with suspicious eyes..
Shivanya-"itni jldi kaise uthe huh.. Or taiyaar bhi hogye.. Vrna chaar panch baar chilana pdta h tb uthte ho"
Ritik-"vo kuch kaam hai isiliye jaldi uth gya"
Shivanya-" Kon hai vo"
Ritik-"kya kon? "
Shivanya-" Kon h vo ladki"
Ritik-" Ladki? "
Shivanya-" Ha vhi ladki jo mere husband ko mujhse duur kr rahi h"
Ritik chuckled...
Shivanya-" Has kya rahe ho btaoo"
Ritik-" Koi ni h baby tumhare alava samjhi"
Shivanya-"hui toh "
Ritik pulled her nose gently..
Ritik-"ek tum ho.. Dusra kaam.. Teesriii"
He teased her...
Shivanya-" Kon teesri"
Ritik-" Family shivanya "
Shivanya-"pagal"

Shivanya went towards dressing table and moved her hair to one side.. She guessed Ritik would come noticing this and assist her to chain up her top like he usually did but today he didn't.. He didn't even glanced at it..

Shivanya saw behind.. Ritik was straddling on bed and stressing over something.. She chained up her top.. And went towards him..

Shivanya in worried tone-" Kya hua Ritik? "
Ritik-" Shivanya kuch btana h tumhe"
Shivanya-" Ha bolo Ritik.. "
Ritik-" Mujhe bahot hi important kaam se London jana hoga"
Shivanya-" Toh isme kya h.. Chle jana"
Ritik-" Ek do din ki baat nhi h Shivanya "
Shivanya-" Toh? "
Ritik-" 1-2 mahine lag skte h Shiksha "
Shivanya-" Kya??.. No you can't flee then... I won't let you"
Ritik-" But i have too.. You know na mera office vhi h.. Vha tabse nahi gya"
Shivanya-"no Ritik.. Do one thing... Try to shift your office in india only"
Ritik-"Shivanya possible nhi h"
Shivanya-" No you won't go"

Her eyes were filled with tears.. Yet she controlled them...

Ritik-"shivanya "
Shivanya-" You know Ritik.. Mujhe bhi boston jana tha kaam se.. 1 month ke liye hi but tumhare liye.. Humare liye mana kiya.. And now you.. Nd you are saying.. 1 -2 months.. You are not even sure.. 3 months? Four months right? "

Ritik lowered his eyes as he knew what Shivanya had done for him.. And also he was not certain how much time it can take as something wrong happened there..

Shivanya-" Bolo Ritik "
Ritik-"toh saath chlo mere"
Shivanya-" No.. Mai khi ni jar rahi or na hi tum jare ho"
Ritik-" Shivanya koi meeting ya project nahi h.. Ki chod bhi du.. Kuch legal issues aagye h vha.. Bahot bda issue h.. Jana pdega hi"
Shivanya-" Toh Ritik jaldi se solve krke ajana"
Ritik cupped her face and spoke gently-" Legal issues aye h.. This takes time Shivanya"...
Shivanya-" No you won't go i can't stay without you for this long"
Ritik-"Tabhi toh bol ra hu come with me"
Shivanya-" Ritik mera office yha h i have to be here and bahut kaam h.. Bahot orders aate h.. Showroom mei bhi bahot kaam h.. I have to check upon employees too"
Ritik-" Uska intzaam kr dunga mai.. Come with me please "
Shivanya-" Nahii"

Although Shivanya knew she was behaving immature but she couldn't stay away from him now.. She already missed him and sobbed for him for 5 years.. That 5 long years..She felt that pain of separation even though they weren't together ..She couldn't do anything.. Her tears rolled over her cheeks..
She continued-" You don't love me.. How can you think of going away from me"

He wiped off her tears..and hugged her affectionately..

Ritik-" I love you more than anything.. I also can't live without you but try to understand..that's why  I am requesting you to come with me"

Before he could say anything else Yamini knocked on the door.
Shivanya fastly wiped her tears off and opened the door..
Yamini-" Shivanya Ritik vo"
Ritik-" Kya hua maa? "
Shivanya-" Ha boliye"
Yamini-" London wale office se phone aaya tha bahot dikkat hori h Angad ko  jail mei band kr diya"
(Angad was there as Ritik told him to go in advance to rectify the situation)
Ritik-" Kya... Maa mai abhi london ki tickets book krata hu ma"
Shivanya-" Haa.. Kro"

Ritik looked at her and she patted his back for support.. He smiled.. She then reassured Yamini..
Yamini-" Mai bhi jaungi"
Ritik-" Nahi maa Aap yhi rahiye.. Mai sab sambhal lunga vha.. Usse kuch ni hone dunga"

Ritik hurried outside..
Shivanya-" Maa chinta mat kriye sab thik hojayega.. Ritik hai na"..

Yamini nodded and Shivanya hugged her..

After sometime Ritik came and saw his bag was packed up..
He then saw Shivanya folding other clothes and he went closer to her..
Ritik-" Shivanya voh"
Shivanya-"Ritik flight kab ki h? "
Ritik-" Do gante baad.. Abhi thodi der mei niklna hoga.. "

Shivanya-" Hm.. Sab kuch rakh diya h.. Kuch or chahiye toh bol do"
Ritik can sense indifference in her voice as if she's furious..
Ritik-" Shivanya sorry yrr pr you know maine hum dono ki tickets karayi h"

Shivanya-" Pehle btate to thik rehta.. Tum akele jao"

Ritik-" Shivanya i know ki tumhe pehle nahi btaya problem ke baare mei because i thought ki manage hojayega.. But achanak se.. Please yaar chlo.. Gussa mat rho"

Shivanya-" Nahi Ritik.. Vha vaise hi tension hai bahot.. Meri bhi tension tum lete rahoge vha. Tumhe pareshaan nahi krna chahti mai"

Ritik-" Koi pareshan nahi krogi tum.. Bs chlo.. Apna bhi bag pack kro"

Shivanya-"kaam krne jare ho na vha.. Distraction nhi bnna chahti smjhe.. Or yha mom dad baki sab ko kon sambhalega.. Bahot tensed hai sb.. Mom ko fever hogya h Ritik "

Ritik-" Fever? "

Shivanya-" Haa"

Ritik-" Mai maa ko dekhkr aata hu"

Shivanya-" Nahi Ritik.. Vo so rahi hai.. Dad h unke pass.. Mat kro disturb "

Ritik-" Par Shivanya "

Shivanya-" Koi behes mat kro.. Sabko jarurat h meri"

Ritik knew he couldn't argue more as his family needs her more than him..

He sat beside her without uttering anything ..
Shivanya saw him gloomy..
She sighed and let go of her resentment. She had to become his strength too... As well his family.. She knew he didn't told her earlier as he don't wanna hurt her.. She could understand him well at this point and here Ritik was so upset as he couldn't do anything for his wife.. His family.. He knew that she needed him but he has to be there for his brother too.. He loved Shivanya more than anything but he loved his family too.. They both were his priorities.. He felt guilty for letting Angad go alone.. Leaving his mom and dad at this point... Leaving Shivanya hurt... He can understand her feelings.. He was so upset and anxious..
But unexpectedly Shivanya hugged him and all his turmoil got away.. He hugged her back and smiles vaguely.
Shivanya-" Jaldi aana sab thik krke.. I'll miss you.. "
Ritik-" Hmm.. I'll miss you more.. Take care of your self"
Shivanya-" You too"

They pulled apart and Shivanya pecked on his lips..

He got up and his driver appeared to take his luggage.. Ritik took blessings from his parents and Shivanya came to drop him at main entrance..
Ritik-"Airport tak chodne nahi aaogi? "
Shivanya-" Vha chodne aayi toh ab tak jo control kiya hai vo bhi kho dungi.. Isiliye nahi"
Ritik-" Isiliye bolra hu chlo"
Shivanya-" Ritikkk"
Ritik-" Acha baba.. Thik h .. Mat chlo.. But i love you or khayal rkhna apna"
Shivanya-" Tum bhi"

They hugged each other again and Shivanya bid adieu to him..He didn't look back as he knew if he did .. He can't go.. They both had teary eyes...