Chapter 13: Revelations

Lungmen docks: 11:30 pm

The faint glow of moonlight lit the surrounding waters of the docks. The flapping waves drowned by the sounds of machinery being moved into place. Inside a rundown watch tower, a Sicilian scout's ear piece began beeping.

"...What's the status?" A faint static was heard before the voice.

"A convoy of three armored vehicles just entered the docks. Tell the boss to get ready." The scout announced.

"Copy, wilco out."

"Looks like the guests are here." The male Lupo says and finished strapping a satchel charge behind the pillar.

"Careful not to bring the whole building down, Lorenzo." The male liberi replies as he puts on a lab coat.

"The fuck, you're the one who told my men to put these weird looking device all over the place." The agitated Lupo snorted. "You sure this thing will work?"

"Heh, what do you take me for?" Ferdinand deadpanned. "Tell your men to get ready once he does something... Dangerous." He said and proceeded to walk outside, the edges of his coat fluttering in the cold wind.

.

.

.

The leading vehicle skidded to a halt, the others stopped afterwards. Ferdinand saw the door swung open and a tall, blonde man stepped out with a female Liberi behind him. The male Lupo beside him shifted, and Ferdinand could feel an intense staredown happening between the two of them.

The pale moonlight lit up the courtyard, and five others exited the vehicles. Ferdinand clapped his hands and smiled as the female Liberi he knew all too well approached him. A female Sarkaz was following behind her, annoyance present on her face.

“Silence, it’s good to see you again, although we did see each other 3 nights ago.” He emphasizes it and noticed a look of annoyance in the blonde man’s face, but vanished right after.

“Yes. But Ferdinand, I thought the meeting would be held tomorrow afternoon? Why did you move it right before midnight?” Silence asked.

“My apologies. We have some business to take care of back in Columbia so we had to rush it.” He replied. He couldn’t help the intense glare he’s receiving from the person behind Silence so he suddenly asked him.

“Is there something on my face?”

“None. Just being observant.” Lee replied bashfully. Blue Poison nudged her elbow into him but he brushed it off.

“I see. Well, let’s get going Silence. The equipment I promised you is inside the warehouse.” Ferdinand said and motioned them to follow. Lee glanced back behind him and did a hand gesture before walking beside Silence.

Andreanna looks around and began ordering Matoimaru and Perfumer to roam around the left side. She gestured the busty Sarkaz that is Meteorite to follow her to the right. They were scouting out the place just like Lee told them. However, this didn’t go unnoticed by the mafiosos disguised as security. They sent men to follow the girls that went scouting.

“Hey, this is a private property miss. Stop nosing around like you own the place.” A security guard intimidatingly said to Perfumer. They clearly want to avoid having a beef with the Oni that is walking further up front.

But.

“Ara, you’re not from here too right?” the Vulpo replied as she walked by, not bothering to even look at them. “You’re also hired by that rich Liberi man over at the warehouse right? That makes us even.”