Chapter 14

Chapter 14 ; Mute

Talk

---------------------------

My Pov ;

-----------------------------

Naruto stared down at the floor while Sasuke spoke words that were unheard by him. Naruto was starting to feel weird and it was really starting to annoy him.

" Shut up already " Naruto tried to speak out but his voice was raspy since it was his second time talking.

Sasuke stared at Naruto's back hoping Naruto would turn around and notice him ( Senpai notice mee ) since his face was mostly red now because he was running around to people asking them if they saw his claimed 'boyfriend' and maybe because he got a little sun burned on the way here.

" Let's go back to the hotel and talk it out " Sasuke tried.

Sasuke sweated-dropped as he stared at Naruto's middle finger which was pointed at him.

' Talk it out my sass ' Naruto repeated angrily in his mind sarcastically.

" Naruto, people are staring " Sasuke whispered scowling at the same time.

Naruto darted his eyes from left to right and he saw many waiters, and customers (espically old people) staring at them. He felt Sayo looking at him.

" Come on " Sasuke whispered as he locked his arms into Naruto's and dragged him out of the chair and coffee shop.
Naruto let himself be dragged by Sasuke all the way up to the 5th floor as he looked down the whole time. Mostly because he heard passers by say 'are thoses two a couple ?' or ' they're so cute !' which were mostly said by females which made Naruto blush and look down at the floor most of the time.

Naruto accidently bumped into Sasuke's back when Sasuke stopped suddenly at their door and Sasuke felt a shiver go through this body as Naruto muttered a very quiet 'sorry'.

Sasuke shut that door fast as soon as Naruto walked in and locked it . It was warm in the room since it was only 3 in the afternoon and the curtains were open letting the light warm the things inside the room.

Sasuke stood at the locked door for a minute longer before turning his head to Naruto who was taking off his shoes in front of his bed.

" Naruto, talk again " Sasuke asked his voice sounding almost pleading.

Naruto stopped moving for a second but slowly shaked his head as he carried on taking off his shoes. One was off.

Sasuke felt himself getting annoyed. Naruto just told him to 'shut up' downstairs and now he refuses to talk. Sasuke started to talk baby steps forward.

" Naruto. Speak " said Sasuke.

Naruto felt himself getting annoyed as well. Sasuke was talking to him like a dog. Naruto shaked his head again expect with more effort, trying to show Sasuke by movements that he wasn't going to talk any time soon.

Sasuke got the point but still tried . That voice that Naruto has is beautiful and Sasuke is now starting to wonder why Naruto decides not to talk. The move Sasuke thought about that, the move the questions in his head built up.

" Uh- hmp ! " Naruto quickly shut his mouth as sounds started to flow out of his mouth since he was trying to get his shoe off but it got stuck to his ankle.

" Don't hurt yourself Baka " Sasuke said.

Naruto found himself being lightly pushed onto his bed in a sitting position with Sasuke one leg kneeling down, gently taking off his shoe for him.
Naruto's face brightened but he let Sasuke take off his shoes because he was too busy laughing evilly in his head calling Sasuke a slave.

But Naruto stopped laughing inside his head but Sasuke threw the second shoe away and looked up at Naruto. Blue meeting black.

Sasuke couldn't stop himself any more.

It only been 1 week since Sasuke saw Naruto. One week since Sasuke fell in love with Naruto.

Gripping the edge of the bed hard, Sasuke launched himself onto Naruto, making the other half of Naruto body rest on the sheets of the bed ....... with Sasuke on top of him, his lips locked onto Naruto's.

Naruto's blue eyes widened as he stared up at Sasuke's closed ones.

Sasuke meet Naruto only 1 week before and he already wants to spoil Naruto heavenly, to kiss him and make him smile. To travel with him and live together.

Sasuke never thought this would happen in his life.

Naruto closed his eyes and accidently opened his mouth letting Sasuke's tongue in. Sasuke opened his eyes and stared at Naruto's rosey red cheeks that looked adorable on him now since they were still kissing.

Sasuke finally knew how couples felt. Why couples wanted to know everything about each other, who they were texting and seeing, because right now the thought of Naruto texting a guy that he didn't know of sort of pissed Sasuke off.

Sasuke wanted to know more about Naruto and his life.

Naruto opened his eyes again and stared back at Sasuke. Naruto was shocked to say at least but as soon as he opened his eyes, Naruto saw the ever so slight hunger in Sasuke's eyes, not to mention , Naruto saw a challenge in Sasuke's eyes.

Naruto wanted to grin but his mouth was slightly being used right now.👄👅💦

Surprisingly (and delightfully) for Sasuke, Naruto started to kiss back . Naruto swung his arms around Sasuke's neck and grabbed his raven hair, making the kiss deeper. Sasuke moaned in Naruto's mouth as he travelled his hands down carefully to Naruto's waist.

Sasuke wanted to go further down but he knew Naruto would probably stop the kiss (which he really didn't want right now) and slap the shit out of him.

Naruto didn't know to be honest why he was kissing Sasuke back and getting a bit horny. Maybe it was the challenge in Sasuke's eyes that set off the spark that Naruto had?

The kiss started to get sloppy and salvia started to drip down the edges of their mouths. Naruto started to make small noises that where turning on Sasuke too much. So Sasuke took a risk and started to travel his hands further down than Naruto's waist.

But that stopped the kiss.
Naruto pulled back and quickly put both his hands on Sasuke's chest to stop him from moving, they were both panting.

" Let's .... L-Lets not go any further " Naruto spoke softly after a while, some saliva dripping down his mouth but he licked it up.

Sasuke nodded agreeing but he wanted to kicked himself . If he didn't move his hands than they still would of been kissing. But at the same time he didn't because Naruto spoke.

Sasuke flopped next to Naruto and the air was filled with panting that where getting more controlled each two seconds.

Sasuke licked up the saliva that was falling down his mouth and swallowed it.
He looked over to Naruto who was still trying to get his breathing under control.

" Naruto " Sasuke called out, quickly getting Naruto's attention.

Naruto turned his head to Sasuke so they were both looking at each other.

Sasuke smirked and started to flush a bit out of the embarrassment of the question he was gonna ask.

" You kissing me back .... " Sasuke started looking deeply into Naruto's eyes " Does this mean .. you like me ?"

-------------------------
Chapter End

- finally I did some YAOI, not full body to body but close. Yesterday I have red over my chapters and realised that I did not do any yaoi for 13 chapters so I thought this was the best way to start yaoi rolling in.
I hope you like it,

-Goldenunderwear