Chapter 8

Chapter 8 ; Mute

--------------------------------

My Pov ;

---------------------------------- 

 It was fifty past nine when they arrived at the village. Well sort of village.

The bus stopped in front of a large hotel where people in their swimsuits were walking out and in. It was roasting hot and Naruto bit his tongue to stop himself from panting like a dog for air.

' Shit....' Naruto thought ' I didn't bring swimwear '  

Well of course Naruto didn't, he thought this was just a reward where you sit in a cold hotel and enjoy playing games or sleep.

Sasuke instead was just staring at Naruto. Naruto was sweating with sweat running down his temple and forehead as if he had just been running .

Sasuke licked his lips as he could see Naruto biting his tongue from panting because he was breathing heavily now. But Sasuke didn't care, actually, he wanted Naruto to pant like a dog.

'' Naruto! Sasuke! Come down '' Iruka's voice interrupted his thoughts.

Naruto quickly stood up before Sasuke could and went downstairs down the bus where he could be save with Iruka.

Sasuke stood up right after Naruto touched the second step and followed Naruto downstairs with his hands in his pocket.

Going out of the bus Naruto was met his own luggage being thrown at him but he caught it quickly and before he knew it, keys were placed in the palm of his hand.

Naruto looked up only to see Iruka staring at him.

'' That key is the key to you and Sasuke's room, the room is on 5th floor ,room number 478 '' With that Iruka walked away to go and give keys to other students.

Naruto sweared he nearly got a heart attack when he felt a hand touch his shoulder.

'' Come on lets go '' Sasuke said as he started to walk to the hotel with his luggage over his shoulder and everything.

Naruto grunted and put his luggage down as he started to follow Sasuke.

------------------------

Inside the room

-----------------------

Naruto slowly unpacked his luggage and threw his clothes on the bed.

The room was fairly large. Two single beds close to each other, only separated by twos metres. In front of the beds is a medium sized kitchen and to the kitchen's left is the toilet and to the kitchen's right is a large balcony to a pool view .

Naruto was the closest to the balcony while Sasuke was the closest to the door.

Naruto could feel the sun burning on him through the balcony glass doors . He heard kids screaming in fun and shouting and blurry talking of adults.

Sasuke was unpacking his clothes neatly and putting them next to a small drawer that was beside his bed unlike Naruto throwing them.

Picking out  black swim shorts, Sasuke put them on his bed and finished packing.

Naruto instead picked out a white shirt and cream shorts since he didn't bring swimwear.

Sasuke looked up just to see Naruto with red cheeks from the heat. He smirked.

'' Shouldn't you be going in the pool?'' Sasuke asked Naruto with a cheeky smirk.

Naruto didn't answer and quickly picked up the two pieces of clothing and hid them againt his stomach and ran to the bathroom to change.

 Sasuke wanted to call out to Naruto but saw that Naruto left his phone beside on his bed which meant that even if Sasuke called out to Naruto, Naruto wouldn't answer.

Sasuke sighed as he started to take off his clothes in the room since Naruto took the bathroom.

Putting his own clothes in the drawer, Sasuke put on his swimwear.

At that moment, there was a knock at the door.

Sasuke grunted in annoyment, put on his sandals and walked to the door.

Opening it, he was greeted with Neji and Gaara and Naruto's friends, Shikamaru, Lee, Ino, Choji, Hinata and Sai.

'' So, you coming out? '' Gaara said looking a bit annoyed.

'' Yeah-

'' IS NARUTO-KUN COMING OUT TOO!?'' Lee voice blocked Sasuke's ears.

Sasuke grunted at the very loud voice but Gaara didn't seem to mind at all.

'' Yeah, i'll ask ''

With that Sasuke slammed the door in their faces, smirking because he could imagine their shocked faces.

Walking over to the bathroom door, Sasuke knocked on it.

'' Oi Naruto, you going to the pool?'' Sasuke asked and than waited for an answer.

After a minute pasted, Sasuke realized that Naruto doesn't talk.

'' One knock for a yes, Two knocks for no '' Sasuke added on.

For Sasuke's surprise, two knock were heard against the door.

'' Are you sure?'' Sasuke asked.

One knock.

Sighing, Sasuke went over to his bed, grabbed sunglasses, a long white towel and the keys to the hotel room.

'' I'll be back soon '' Sasuke called out before leaving.

Opening the door and closing it, Sasuke was greeted with pissed off faces from the door slam.

'' He said no '' Sasuke said, throwing the towel over his shoulder.

Naruto's friends whined in annoyment of not seeing their friend expect Sai who just smirked awkwardly.

'' Let's not stand outside my door '' Sasuke said acting annoying as he started to walk off thought he couldn't help wondering why Naruto didn't come out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Happy New Year everyone!! Hope this will be a good one:)