Chapter 15

Chapter 15; Mute

Rock

( P.s - sexy moments in here 😜 )

Since you guys have been patient with short chapters I will now write a long one😘

-------------------------

My PoV :

--------------------------

" You kissing me back .... " Sasuke started looking deeply into Naruto's eyes " Does this mean .. you like me ?"

A silence filled the air when Sasuke asked that question.

Naruto stared back at Sasuke, a bit surprised by that question. They kissed, yes, but was there any emotion behind it? But Naruto had to admit that he did enjoy the kiss though he won't admit it out loud.

" I.." Naruto moved his gaze away from Sasuke to the cream coloured ceiling. He thought about it for a second.

" Don't know.." Naruto answered truthfully. The kiss was a surprise for Naruto. It'd be best to stay friends for now.

Sasuke sat up from the bed, leaning over and rubbed his forehead with one hand.
Well, it's not like he expected Naruto to say 'Yes' after Naruto became friends with him after one day.

Sasuke leaned on his elbow and darted his eyes to the figure next to him.

Naruto didn't move his head but his eyes moved from the ceiling to once again Sasuke's dark features. He let his eyes slip to Sasuke's lips for a moment before looking at Sasuke's onyx-black eyes.

Sasuke and Naruto both sat there in a peaceful silence, the only noises that were heard were the children's voices and murmurs of adults talking out in the pool below, they just looked at each other.

Naruto finally sighed, breaking their silence and closed his eyes to rest for a bit before saying " I am gonna go take a shower "

He sat up to Sasuke's level and got off the bed with Sasuke gazing at his every movement.

Naruto grabbed a simple orange t-shirt and black shorts from his drawer and started to walk to the bath room only to hear the sound of clothes being moved behind him.

Naruto turned his head around to see Sasuke grab some new clothes as well; black t-shirt and blue shorts from his own drawer.

Naruto raised an eyebrow.

" Where are you going?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke put back the unneeded clothes back in his drawer and while kneeling down, he moved his head to Naruto's direction and stared Naruto in the eyes.

" I am taking a shower as well " He simply replied.

Naruto looked at Sasuke as if he was stupid. Didn't he just saw he was taking a shower?....

" But I just said I was taking a sho....."

Naruto didn't finish his sentence as he saw a small smirk creep on Sasuke's face. Naruto got confused for a second but his face quickly flushed red as he realised what Sasuke was doing.

" Y-You're not taking it with me!" Naruto stuttered as he quickly turned around and ran to the bathroom.

As soon as Naruto took a step forward, Sasuke was up and running after Naruto in the small amount of space to the bathroom. Sasuke caught up easily and tripped Naruto up with his foot do they both fell on the floor, making a loud noise for the people below.