Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It was finally the day of the competition and the teachers were busy preparing the school.
Other students from another highschool's will compete with the students here in THINHS,but that students is none other than gulf.

The poor boy didn't even got a nice sleep because of a text his father gave him,

"Disappoint me and you will see the consiquence.Good luck."

It's as if gulf is not even his son! Among all four of them,they were never really treated as sons.They were treated more like a manipulated doll who will do anything their father orders them.

He sighed as he entered the math room first.It'll be the first one he will get to compete in and the last is English, His favorite subject.

He was nervous but kept a straight face.
He entered the room that has 5 girl students and 2 boys,he was the last one to enter.

The room was silent and everybody is looking at him making his awkward.

He sat at the back and pull out his pen and paper.

"Now, let's get started."

____________

All Students were gathered to the main auditorium of THINSC(Thailand international School).

Students from different schools are there aswell.

It was already afternoon so they will announce the winner of the first day of the competition.
Collage students are there aswell,The GT students,and the ordinary students from Section A to E.

The director was smiling proudly at the amount of students inside the large auditorium along with the other principals.

He walked to the stage with the other principals and smiled at the students.Gulf,being the head student he is,He did what he always do Everytime there's an event like this.

"Pay your respects!"he said loudly as the other students from different schools looked at him weirdly,They all bowed and payed their respects to the people inside the room as they proceed with the announcing.

"Good Morning students! I hope you are all doing fine after the event,This won't be long as i will now announce the winner of every subjects and competitions."he said as he opened the projector that has the school logo in it.

While he was talking,gulf looked at Gun who nodded and looked at TopTap inside the computer room while holding a walkie talkie.

"This'll be the last time i will get involve to this mess gulf."he said through the static walkie talkies as gulf nodded his head.

"Do it now."toptap nodded his head and played the video gulf caught last month on the large screen making the director shocked.

Gulf smirked at their father secretly as he crossed his arms over his chest, turning his back on the stage and looked at the horrified looks lf the students.

It was a video of another student getting expiremented and getting raped by the director.Who will not be disgusted by this? Especially when he has four children to raise.

Gulf smirked as he looked at nanon and the twins who also have the same face.

He mouthed,"We won." Before the screen blacked out leaving the others scared and disgusted.

How did this happened?

-flashback 2 days ago-

Mix,earth,gun,tawan, gulf and toptap were on the rooftop.Trying to talk their plan for the last time as they will all be busy studying.