One Direction!!!

I had only heard the boys sing once before I had met them. I had no idea my brother was in One Direction...nonetheless even know I had a brother. "Woah , woah ,woah. Hold up. Y'all are in One Direction?!?" I asked. Louis went to his room and came back with a handful of magazines. Pop Star, M, Tiger Beat, you name it. He handed them to me. "Look on the front." He said with a smile. "No freaking way!" I said. "Yes way." Niall said in the funniest voice ever. All I could do was smile. "Hey, were going to the club tonight and we were wondering if you want to come?" Liam asked. "Thanks but I don't have anything to wear. " I said. The boys looked at each other and within a few minutes, they all screamed, "Mall!!!". And then they grabbed my hand and dragged me to the car and we drove off. When we got there, I was amazed. I had never seen or been in a mall. It was breath taking! First, we went to Nando's because we were so hungry and Niall sat beside me on my left side and Zayn sat to the right of me. Niall ate more than the rest of us ate-all together. " Zayn, why are you so quiet?" I asked all of a sudden. "Because he's a party pooper." Niall said laughing. "Haha. Not funny Niall. Just wait until we get to the club and I'll show you what fun really is." Zayn said and then went back to bring his normal quiet self. Louis and Liam were talking and all of a sudden, " Sing Off, Sing Off, Sing Off." and continued to shout that until all people shouted it with them. The waitress gave them their mics like this was a regular thing. "What track?" Asked the waiter. "What makes you beautiful. For Alex." Niall said. "Ok." So they began and when Niall got to Harry's famous bridge part, he helped me up and we started dancing like no one was there. The music cut off and Harry was mad! "Let's go guys. Liam, and I will go with Alex to help her find something. Zayn go with Harry and Niall to make sure Harry doesn't hurt Niall." Louis said. "Okay. " he said.
We first went into Areopostal but we couldntnfimd anything there , same way with JC Penney and Claire's. We finally got to Rue21 and I found the perfect dress and heels. When we were checking out, I asked why Harry was being that way and they replied ," See, we have a strict rule about dating the other guys' sisters. "Oh. I hope he's not made at me, I didn't do anything. " I said. "He won't." Liam said. So we walked out of the store and Louis saw a vegetable store -in the mall- and said he had to get some carrots. "Stay here. " Liam said and they both walked into the store and left me in the lobby. So I sat down thinking this was going to take a while but then I got a call on my phone. "Hello?" I asked. "Alex, I see you. " he said in his husky voice. Then he hung up the phone. I started to panic. 'Why did he know my name?' ' How did he know I was here?'. A million questions were going through my mind and then Louis and Liam came back. I grabbed their hand and I said "Come on. Hurry. " " Alex what is wrong?" Liam asked. "I'm scared.