I have a Brother.

The people took me to the hospital and said I was badly hurt. Two rib bones broken and my left arm sprained. They let my mom come in for one minute to tell me something that I couldn't believe. I had a Brother and a Dad. All this time I had been abused, I should have been with my dad and brother. But I don't even know them. She gave me a number on a piece of paper and told me to call them to get me. When it was her time to leave, two detectives came in and asked me questions. "How long has she been abusing you?" One of them asked. "Nearly three years." I said. "OK. Well, we will give you some time and tomorrow we will come in and ask more questions." They said and then they left. I decided to call the number and a man with a husky voice answered,"Hello."  "Umm is this Harry Styles?" I asked. "Yes. It is.at I ask who this is?" He replied. "I'm Alex Ross. I believe I'm your sister." I claim. "Hold up for a moment" he says. "Dad. Do I have a sister?" He asked. "Umm. Yes you do. Is it her?" "I think so." Harry replied. Then a guy with an even huskier voice came on the phone."Alex. Is that you?" He asked. "Yes sir." I said. "Alex I'm on my way to pick you up. It will take a couple hours. I'll bring my son, Harry. " he said. "OK." I said. "Bye." He said. And he hung up.  Some nurses came in and done blood work on me. And then even though I'm 16 I was watching Frozen and easily fell asleep. In hours that felt like minutes, I was startled by a middle aged man and a teenage boy. "Hello." I said. "Hey. Umm..your Alex Ross right?" said the middle aged man. "Yes. Who are you?" I asked. "I'm your father, Dez Styles. And this is my son, your brother,Harry." He said as Harry smiled with the cutest little smile and waved to me. For some reason he was wearing a hood and dark glasses. Was my brother goth? No, he couldn't be. Right then, my doctor came in and told me I get to go home tomorrow and all that. As my "dad" packed all my stuff in the car the next day, Harry stood beside me awkwardly. At first he was trying to make conversation but it died quickly. Then,when dad filled out the release forms,Harry wheeled me out to the Blue '69 Convertible. It was nice to know that I was with someone who wasn't going to hit me over stupid things. We had to ride a plane 1st class back to Chessire,England. Honestly, I didn't even begin to know anything about Chessire or even England. So when we got there, 4 other guys came to pick us up. They helped me into the car and helped with my few things that I had. It was silence until we got to the home I was staying in. Harry helped me up to my room while the others got my luggage. When Harry put me on my bed, I instantly fell asleep.