The Club.

"Scared of what?" Louis asked. "That guy that called me when I first got my phone. He called again..." I said  we made our way out to the car. Apparently, Harry saw the fear on my face and he hurried me and the guys in the car and drove off back to their house. "What's going on?" Harry asked. "They told me to stay in the lobby while Liam and Louis  went to get some...carrots." I said.
"Why were you scared?" Harry asked. "Because while they were gone, I got a phone call with a manly voice saying 'Alex, I see you' and then he hung up the phone." I finished. "Okay, from now on, no one leave Alex by herself, and if Niall is with her alone, someone watch him as well. I will call the police tomorrow but tonight we're going to have some fun. Okay?" Harry said. So all the boys went to there room and got dressed while I went to my room and got dressed in my strapless knee-high black and beige dress and black pumps. I put a little mascara and eyeliner on and a dab of red lipstick all with the arm that wasn't sprained but my work was pretty impressive since I'm left handed and done it with my right. All the boys were waiting down stairs when I came out and when I was walking down the stairs, Liam caught me and became speechless and soon the other boys did too. "Alex, you look-" Niall began to say. "-Beautiful" Louis finished for him. " Let's go." Harry said. When we got to the club it was packed. I saw J-Lo, Bradley Cooper, Taylor Swift, and Nick Jonas. And then Harry told me he wanted me to meet his 4 friends so I went over there and I met 5 Seconds Of Summer! "Hey Alex, they are going on tour next month for eight months and guess what?" He asked. "What?" I said curiously. "I pulled some strings and your coming with us." He said. Omg. My mind was blown, I'd never done any of this before and its like a dream come true. "Thanks so much." I said hugging Harry. And then a slow song came on-of course- and Ashton Irwin asked to have this dance. I gave harry the look to see if I was allowed and he said yes. And so me and Ashton danced even after that song. We done the WOP and Wobble. It was amazing.
Want more, messenge me!!!