Tsunami Rape... The begining. Chapter 1

"Why cant you d it yourself?!" I yelled at Blake. He wanted me to babysit is little brother. Hes so damn lazy. Late, i decided just to help him out. Although he never did anything for me, who gives a fuck? Anyways. A wS baby sitting his little brother who was playing with his fire truck and other child toys.

All of the sudden, out of nowhere, Blake randomly comes out. He put a rag over my face with chloroform,i blacked out. Thats all i could remember when i woke up. I ended up in a bed, not knowing who's it was, but assuming it was Blake's. I woke up naked. I thought that i got raped. I grabbed my clothes and headed out the dorm room. I ran downstairs to the library and told Sophia what had happened. She looked shocked

"OMG! I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!" Sophia exclaimed.

"No. Don't do that. What he probably did is not worth killing. He may have raped me, but that doesn't mean that i would, or you should kill him, it just means that... I need to avoid some people." I had a feeling that that was going to make her angered.

"WHAT?! PROBABLY?!?!! YOU KNOW HE RAPED YOU! YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING! IF YOU DONT I WILL HAVE A VERY STRONG REACTION!" She was always quick to exaggerate.

"No. No. Im. Going to confront him. Just chill okay?" I knew that even though she said "okay," i knew that she wasn't going to leave this alone until justice was served.

A this moment, i felt so bad. I love Tyrone. I know that sounds corny and everything, but its true. Ive loved him for over a year now. He thinks I'm over him now... But its absolutely not true at all.

If Blake really did rape me, and he didn't use protection, i could be pregnant. Even though Tyrone didn't know that i practically love him, doesn't mean we aren't friends. We're pretty good friends.

Sophia said she would go get the pregnancy test, so no one would be suspicious. She knew i was insecure, but she didn't give a fuck about what people thought about her. Thats why liked her as a sister, even though we weren't kin to each other.