Chapter 5: police

I remember back in the day when life was so much easier. Less drama (with me, there was always drama), less confusion, less annoyance, and more importantly, less responsibility. Today my friend got into some drama and just dragged me into it. I like how she trusts me and all, but it was dead silents, and she's over here yelling in the middle of math class after a test while we're suppose to be doing homework. Of course the girl had problems with what my friend was saying, so she confronted my friend. My friend denied everything, and I am now stuck in the middle with nothing else to do. I have drama going all over everywhere left and right. Forward and back. I can't go nowhere without running into Tyrone, Im still trying to avoid Blake, Myra's in jail, and my friend Micky is getting into trouble. Damn. Can I ever get away from shit? Who gives a fuck? I certainly stopped a while back.

After school today, i got the permission of the dean to go visit myra in jail.i went to the jail and asked when she was going to get out. K we myra would never want me to tell her mom, at least until i asked her first. The police officer said that they were still determine the time. Considering her age and what she did and if she had a mental disorder or something. I spaced put once he started using big words. I felt real dumb at the moment but oh well. That's when. Started asking him about the consequences of rape. He told me its all depended. That's when he started asking me questions. I began to wonder if he was a prosecutor or something he was asking me some stuff like "have you been rape? Who was it? Were you pressured? Were you drunk or high? Did you do anything illegal? Have you been sexually active before then?" As you may or ma not know, this is kind of uncomfortable questions to be asking a teenage girl in the seventh grade. I told him THT i wasn't comfortable asking any of those questions. I signed n and went in to go see myra.

"So. How's Blake?" If. Knew myra, knew that she didn't feel sympathetic at all.

"You know. He's dealing with the marks you left on his wrists, but, other than that I guess he's okay. I mean.vhes Blake, so... Know he'll manage." There was an awkward silence. I knew I only had a certain amount of time. The questions i was going to ask her finally came back to me.

"Ummm. Have you said yet why you, you know, what you did to Blake yet?"

"No. Why?"

"Watch your back. Think they're suspecting something now. I was asking them something about rape, when. Go out I'm gong to ask something about the difference between first degree and second degree murder. The cant have too much on you. Know you deserve the time, but. Cant let you be locked up here for, however long it will take. Jus act good. Maybe they will let you out early. S done might make you mad, but I can't let you stay in here long, if you do, I'm going to ask your mom for a bail. They should actually know now, but. Know about the boarding military school thing that your was talking about. Over heard, and decided to stay and listen."

"So you were eavesdropping?" If if I knew myra, knew that she would Only go on one subject at the time. I told her that it was just listening with careful thought. One of the police officers walked me out of the room that we were in. I went up to the same officer as before and asked him about murder. After my phone rang, i thanked him and walked to the door. I guess he didn't think i could hear him, but I did. He said "she knows something." This time i knew that was going to gets so done in trouble. Most likely it wold be blake. But it might be all for the best. Haha. Just kidding.