Chapter 7: my explanation

If this wasn't going bad enough, then why not bring my mom into this, shall we? The police called my motherWh in the same fuck shit was going on these days? I didn't want t people to know that. Was raped

I wanted my close friends to know, but that doesn't mean that. Wanted to say anything about it. If anything, feel like the world would be a better place for me at the time if only Sophia knew. Myra found out and she went all kinds of ham on Blake, beside the fact that she has issues with Blake. Well, at least I wasn't the pregnant one here. But my mom still made me g into the doctors office to see if I was. Of course, it. Ones out negative. But that doesn't make my mom any happier. She threatened to sue and have him removed from the school and arrested and all this uneccisary Carl that I didn't even want. To be honest, I'm the type of person to want revenge or make things big and wild and shot like that. I just want things to be okay and peaceful. I know that things probably won't be the same, but oh we'll. you will not believe how ll I can handle stress. I don't need shit on my hands if I k ow damn well it doesn't need to be there. Bt sometimes, there are just people who want that kind of justice. I'm not saying justice is bad, or unwanted. I'm just saying tha in this situation, I am fine and I don't need any type of sympathy or pity. I don't receive pity and I don't like pity to be taken upon unto me. Thad my explanation and my point of view of this problem.