Chapter 6: Interview

I came back and when I walked in, every body was in the lobby staring at me. A lot of these people didnt like eachother, so it was amazing how they all were in the same room together.

"So what goes downnnn?!?!" A police officer steps out of the crowd. Damn. These people get their shit together too quick.the police officer gathered Simon, reggie, Timmy, and tyrone and i. We were taken to some investigation room i suppose. I was the first one to go in. "So... What's going on?"

"You are suspected to be a victim of rape. We did some research and we determined four people who it could be." He informed me.

"So why do you concluded that its one of the people you gathered?"

"We'll, i assumed that it wasnt too long ago considering myra is your friend. She has been arrested, as you know, and once you came to the station asking about the subject, we suspected you. We told her that if she gave us a few men that you have been hanging around or extremely avoiding in the last few days, we would let her go. She pointed us in a direction, and she is going back to the school right now. That led us to the other men out side"

This dude was funny. Lol. "If its men you want, then you need someone else. They are just boys. Except maybe tyrone."

"Do you like tyrone?"

"Possibly"

"Do find it possible that he did it?"

"No"

"Why s that?"

"Because he aint about that life"

"We'll this isn't the appropriate place to be talking abut this. Backup is on their way, we're you going to have to ask you all some questions"

He took us all in 4 separate cars to go get questioned. They didn't want people to each have a different story.

About ten minutes later, we arrived to our destination. I was, of course, the first to go in. One of the instigators began.

"So, where were you April 1, 2013? At night"

I decided that all this shit was unnecessary, so i just told him the truth.

"Okay. Look. See now, what had happened was, is i was at Blake's house babysitting his little brother. He chloroformed me, and when I woke up, I had on no clothes. I assumed I got raped. I told a few people, myra being one of them, and she went ham. When she did this she got caught."

Right as i got done, the girl Blake was talking about barged in.

"I got raped by him too"... I feel like i just got bombarded. This bitch randomly came into my interview? The fuck? It was kind of funny though. A random bitch, lol... She was actually really pretty. I mean, I wouldn't rape her, especially since I'm straight and all (no hate), but, at least Blake has taste.