Chapter 8

Sorry for the wait!! This chapter is hard to write... Well, you will know once you read it... I'll try to finish the next chapter faster! :3 Please enjoy this chapter!

P.S Thank you for the 1.18k Views! I didn't think that I would have so many views for a pairing like this! I hope that you guys will continue to support this series! Thank you! :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The clock rang as the time reached 4pm. Ren and Syo reached the Fountain of Fairytales. "Uwah.." Syo muttered as he saw the Fountain. Peter Pan was flying in the air, with Wendy just beside him, both of them smiling and looking lovingly at each other.

Ren then suddenly chuckled. "Eh?" Syo looked at Ren innocently. "Is it me or have I seen this scene replayed many times today...." He replied. Syo blushed and was about to retort but he remembered the encounters today and could only nod.

"Excuse me, are both of you the ones who won the wedding package?" A voice rang to the left of both of them. They turned to find a male wearing the amusement park's uniform. Ren nodded and the male continued, "I am your escort to the room where you will choose your suit and gown respectively. If both of you are ready, may I escort you there?"

"Yes. Thank you." Ren smiled and answered before the male employee brought them to a....shop?! 'What?! There is a shop inside an amusement park?! Moreover it's a shop selling wedding costumes!' Syo thought as he faced the shop with his mouth agape. The male employee coughed and explained, "This is just a....branch of the brand that is under contract with the amusement park, so there is no extra fees that you will need to pay."

Ren and Syo heaved a sigh of relief at the same time. The male employee looked at them and commented, "Both of you are a match for each other." Syo blushed faintly and Ren chuckled, "Thanks." After that, they entered the shop.

What greeted them was....a wall. There were two entrances to the shop: one was pink in color and the other was blue in color. Ren and Syo looked at each other and without even saying anything, Syo entered using the pink entrance while Ren used the blue entrance.

Syo was awed by the amount of pink in the room as he entered it. There were uncountable gowns with every color possible. "Syo!!!!!" A familiar voice rang and he was glomped by someone. He turned around and exclaimed, "N-Natsuki?!"

Natsuki nodded while Ai was walking to them. "W-Why are both of you here?" Syo asked. "Well.... Ai is here as your make-up artist and I'm here to choose your gown~" Natsuki replied cheerfully. Syo nodded in surprise and thought, 'How did they get past the guards...'

Natsuki cleared his voice and asked, "How did things went with Ren?" Syo blushed and replied, "I-It went quite w-well..."and continued on to tell both Natsuki and Ai about the attractions they visited and what happened there. After hearing that Syo had visited the Carousel of Fairytales with Ren and had sat in the sky blue pumpkin carriage, Natsuki and Ai had an idea. They looked at each other at the same time and nodded. "Eh?" Syo exclaimed as both Natsuki and Ai sprinted away.

A minute passed, Syo was left standing there, wondering,'What are the both of then doing?'. Speaking of the devils, both of them returned back at the same time. The thing that caught Syo's attention the most was....the frilly sky blue gowns that Natsuki was holding. Syo mentally face-palmed and said, "Natsuki...no more frills and lace please..." Natsuki looked at Syo with puppy-eyes, pleading for Syo's consent but Syo decisively shook his head, making Natsuki disappointed.

Ai gloated, "Your dress sense is so bad: you can only think of lace and frills for female clothing." Natsuki was about to 'snap' at Ai when Syo intercepted, "Are you even eligible to talk about Natsuki when you are holding these things?" Ai let out a 'tsk' as he returned the uncountable strands of ribbons back to a drawer. Syo sighed and said, "I think I will choose the gown.." and walked to the gowns. "What color should I choose..." He muttered as he examined each gown that he took.