Chapter 5

Sorry it took so long but I'm back with a new chapter! Any suggestions please PM me! Please enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uwahh!!!" Syo exclaimed as he saw the Fountain of Dreams. The fountain was grand with delicate carvings of mythical creatures like unicorns and clouds.

A staff member then approached both of them, asking, "Could I take your photo?"

Ren nodded and grabbed Syo's wrist, moving to the center of the fountain. Syo blushed and followed Ren. Ren then circled Syo's waist and pulled him closer.

"3, 2, 1, cheese!" The staff said, successfully taking their picture. He then checked the picture and said, "This photograph will printed and passed to both of you after your 'wedding ceremoney'. "

Ren and Syo nodded and they started to roam around. Ren's hand was still around Syo's, Syo then blushed and thought, 'R-Ren's h-hand is still...'

Ren noticed Syo's blush and smiled, then moved his hand to grab Syo's hand. He intertwined their fingers together. Syo blush became redder and he lowered his head. Ren then said, "We'll look more like a couple with this." Syo could only nod, trying to look away to hide his blush.

Ren was looking at the map, deciding an attraction to ride on when his stomach grumbled. Syo looked at him, tilting his head aside in question. Ren scratched his head in embarassment and suggested, "Why don't we go for lunch?"

Syo nodded. Both of then walked around for a while when they saw a cafe. They entered the cafe, immediately greeted by a waitress, "Welcome! Where would you like your seat?"

Ren looked around the cafe ; it had a serene atmosphere. What caught his attention the most was that the majority of the customers of this cafe were couples. He thought for a while before saying, "Could we get a window seat?"

Ren emphasized the 'we', making Syo blush. The waitress nodded and brought them to an empty window seat. She gave them the menu after both of them sat on their seats. "Please call me after both of you have decided on the food to be ordered."

Both of them nodded and looked at the menu. "Shouko, what do you want to eat? I'll pay for it." Ren asked.

"Eh?! I-I'll pay for it! Since Jinguji-san had paid for the tickets" Syo exclaimed.

"It's okay! So have you decided what you would want to eat?"

Syo looked at the menu again, he then thought, 'The food here is too expensive! Let me choose something cheaper...' He stared at the menu and muttered, ".. Strawberry shortcake"

Ren was a little in shock, "Is a strawberry shortcake enough for lunch?"

Syo nodded while thinking, 'This is the cheapest....'

Ren then nodded and called the waitress, placing the order, "Can I have two sets of strawberry shortcakes and two cups of black tea? Thank you."

"Eh? Jinguji-san is going to eat a strawberry shortcake too?" Syo asked.

Ren nodded and replied, "So that I could give you the strawberry if you wanted." After that, he flashed a smile, making Syo blush and lowered his head.

'Shouko is so cute!' Ren thought as he looked at Syo tenderly. "Here's your meal, please enjoy it." The waitress served their food.

Syo looked at the food and Ren. "Jinguji-san, um...would you start eating first?"

Ren smiled and replied, "Let's just eat now." After saying that, he muttered an 'Itadakimasu' before starting on the cake. Syo did the same before starting on the cake.

Syo put the strawberry away at a side before getting a bite. "This cake is nice!" He exclaimed before eating it faster, choking himself. He drank the tea, although it helped him to swallow the cake, his tongue got burnt.

"It hurts!" Syo exclaimed.

"What happened?!" Ren asked, concerned.

Syo pointed at his tongue, showing a painful expression. Ren mouthed a 'Oh' and asked the waitress for a glass of cold water. When he was asked why, he answered while chuckling, "My date's tongue got burned when she chocked on the cake and drank the hot tea."

Syo was drinking the cold water when the waitress chuckled lightly and said, "What a matching couple you are!"

Ren thanked the waitress for her compliment while Syo blushed.

After the waitress left, Ren motioned Syo to continue eating, which he did. Syo finished the rest of the cake in a short time, drinking the cup of tea while looking at Ren timidly.

Ren flashed a smile and asked, "Shouko, do you want the strawberry?"

Syo nodded, eyes with excitement. He expected Ren to put it onto his plate, but instead, Ren said an "Say 'ah' " and held the strawberry infront of Syo's mouth.

"E-Eh?!" Syo exclaimed with a red blush. Ren nodded and smiled. 'I-Is this a d-dream??' Syo thought as he blushed harder. Ren moved it closer to Syo. "A-Ah..." Syo muttered as he ate the strawberry.

Ren thought of something dirty and shook his head to clear his head. "Is it nice?" Ren asked. Syo nodded and looked at the strawberry left on his plate. Syo then used his fork to pick up the strawberry and said, "T-This is for you.."

Ren ate the strawberry and said, "Thanks". Syo blushed and drank the tea to hide his blush. "Don't burn your tongue again!" Ren chuckled.

Syo flinched and replied while blushing, "I-I won't!"

Ren chuckled and asked for the bill and paid for it. After exiting the cafe, Ren offered his hand to Syo and said, "Shouko, let's try out the attractions!"

Syo blushed and nodded taking Ren's hand, looking down as he felt Ren intertwining their fingers together.