Chapter 10: Finale

This is finally the last chapter of this story,  thank you for sticking with me! :) My kik ID will be at the end of this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ren ran as though there was no tomorrow while he was pulling Syo along. Since Syo was wearing heels, he couldn't keep up with Ren's speed. "Ren-san! You're too fast..." Syo called out to Ren but his voice was too soft to be heard by Ren. Syo was about to call out again when he tripped over a misplaced tile and fell over with a "Ah!".

'This voice... Sounds familliar...' Ren thought as he turned around and saw Syo face flat on the floor.

"Shouko! Are you okay?!" Ren ran towards Syo and knelt down worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I should be fine" Syo replied with a smile as he tried to stand up but his trembling legs couldn't hold his weight. Ren's heart ached as he furrowed his brows and said, "Shouko, I'll carry you to the Ferris Wheel," and carried Syo bridal-style while jogging to the Ferris Wheel.

"A-Am I too heavy?" Syo asked concerned. Ren smiled and replied, "Shouko is petite so I'm fine. I could carry you forever"

Syo blushed and looked away from Ren's enticing eyes. The Ferris Wheel is getting closer and they could see the employee waving towards them.

"The both of you are our last customers! Enjoy!" The employee smiled and opened the carriage door. Ren nodded in thanks as he walked in and put Syo on a seat tenderly. As soon as Ren sat down in front of Syo, the carriage moved upwards.

"The view is great here!" Ren exclaimed as he gazed out of the carriage. Syo was sweating cold sweat and his limbs were trembling. He had a fear of heights and he tried to keep himself in control.

"Shouko, are you alright?" Ren asked concerned. 'Even though it's my first time meeting Shouko but I feel like she is familliar' Ren thought as he placed his hand on Syo's face, caressing it tenderly.

Syo nodded and calmed down a bit but his heart beat faster because of Ren's sudden contact. As Ren caressed Syo's face, he mumbled, "You look like someone, I don't know why..."

Syo's heart skipped a bit and he replied while panicking, "W-We've just met, t-there's no reason that I would look familiar to you..." What Syo didn't notice was that his voice broke a little and Ren noticed. Ren realized something and pulled back to a comfortable distance and asked, "I'm sorry if  I offend you but... Are you Syo?"

Syo's face flushed white and he couldn't say a sentence properly. "I.... I...." Syo couldn't piece a sentence properly and he fidgeted while his fingers trembled.

"So I'm correct..." Ren sighed as he moved away, "Is this some prank? I can't believe that I went out with a group mate for a day..."

Syo's hurt ached and a tear flowed down his face. "I-I'm sorry... But I couldn't help it... Ren... I like you..." Syo said while wiping his tears. 'He hates me now... We can't be friends anymore...' Syo thought as he looked down as his feet desperately. What Syo couldn't predict was that something warm embraced him.

Syo looked up with his teary eyes as the carriage stopped at the peak. Ren leant forward and kissed Syo on his lips. "Umph?!" Syo was surprised but he didn't have the strength to push away and could only kiss back.

After their kiss, Ren smiled and whispered, "Syo, I have been noticing you after I found out that you have been giving glances to me. I like you too, can you go out with me?"

As if on cue, there were fireworks and Syo cried while he looked at Ren in disbelief. Ren kissed Syo's forehead and patted Syo's head. Syo used his trembling hands to hug Ren timidly while he nodded with tears of joy. As the brightest firework burst in the air, Ren and Syo kissed again.

Their relationship will still continue but this is another story....

The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My kik ID is orionkirae so feel free to add me and chat! :)