Chapter 3

I'm finally back! Sorry! I had a writers block! I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-This is Chibi right?" Ai asked, with his eyes big in surprise. This is normal, since after Natsuki's reformation, Syo totally looked like a girl. Not just any type of girl, he totally looked like a pure and cute girl with long blonde hair with a pink ribbon tied on top of his head. With a matching baby pink dress with lots of lace.

"Yes! He doesn't look like a boy right~" Natsuki said delightedly.

Ai could only nod as he stared at Syo, head lowered in embarrassment. He muttered, "N-Natsuki, i-is this okay?"

Natsuki looked at Syo from head to toe and nodded, "It's kind of okay, but you should speak with a higher pitch and create a new mail account since there's a high chance of Ren asking for your email account because you are cute!"

"And you should 'change' your name." Ai suggested

"Yes! To something cute like Kuroi Shouko (黒井翔子)"

Syo nodded and started to create a new email account. When he finished, Natsuki brought him to the back door.

"Good luck!" Natsuki encouraged while sending Sy... Shouko off to the shopping district.

~At the shopping district~

'Oh my god! Why is everyone looking at me? Did my wig come off?!' Syo used his phone to check and there was nothing wrong with his appearance. He shrugged it off and was about to find a bench to sit down when he sees Ren.

'It's Ren! W-What should I do?' Syo kind of panicked a little as he tried to act natural. He stood near a clock and looked at his cellphone, trying to make people think that he's waiting for someone.

Syo looked up and saw Ren walking towards his direction, though he was still a distance away. Ren was looking at Syo and both of their eyes met. Syo looked down in embarassment and continued to act natural.

Just as Syo was about to mail Natsuki about what happened, two teenage males came up to him.

"You look cute, are you waiting for someone?" One of then asked, playfully.

Syo could only nod before the other started speaking, "Why don't you come with us? We'll have fun together!"

'W-What should I do?' It was Syo's first time having experienced that and he didn't know what to do. He was about to politely decline them when a familiar voice rang, "Excuse me, she's my date."

Syo looked up and saw Ren putting his arm around Syo's shoulder, glaring at the two males. The two males was shocked and muttered, "I-I'm so sorry.." And escaped.

'Am I dreaming? Ren just helped me!' Syo blushed and lowered his head.

"Excuse me, are you okay?" Ren asked with his signature smile.

Syo blushed redder and nodded.

Ren thought, 'This girl is cute! I should ask for her name.' He then asked, "Could I know your name?"

Syo flinched and whispered, "S-Shouko, Kuroi Shouko..."

"Your name is cute, like you yourself." Ren replied with another smile.

'I-I got praised! W-What should I do?' Syo blushed and muttered, "T-Thank you... W-What is y-your name?"

"It's Ren, Jinguji Ren."

"J-Jinguji-san, t-thank you for helping me just now." Syo thanked Ren with a bow.

Ren blushed a little and replied, "It's okay!" He then thought, 'This girl is not just cute, she is super duper cute!'

"C-Can I do anything to thank you?" Syo continued.

"Um..." Ren thought, 'I want to get her email address, but she's too pure, it's hard to ask her... Ah!'
He smiled and continued, "Could you spend some time with me? I would like to bring you somewhere!"

Syo blushed and nodded. 'Is this true?' He thought.