Chapter 6

Prom night
Mikasa POV
I was dressed ready in a white dress with a white flat, so it was time for me to go me and Yuki went to the prom together.
"Wow it is so crowded" I said it slowly when Eren walked pass and say "Mikasa are you here?" I whack his head and say I am here and he started joking around by saying I was to beautiful to be recognize I laughed and I was talking to Eren. Not long later I sat was about to sat down on the chair that time, Eren pulled me away and said "it is time" I reacted to him by saying time for what? He replied "you will see" I was lost at that moment suddenly someone said "It is the Couple dance time".
Eren told me to enjoy thins night only with him, so I dance with him, but when I touched his hand I started blushing.
After the dance we have fun drinking and talking, I have fun talking to Yuki, Armin and especially Eren.
Time Skip (2 Hour later) 12am
It was Time for all of us to leave I was quite sleepy while I was about to go home Eren told me he wanted to walk me home so I agreed, but he suddenly asked "Um... Mikasa wanna come to my house now is quite near" I told him that I rather go back to my house but I realize it midnight so I told him fine, so I called Yuki and told her I won't be going home today, when we reached his house it is so Amazing, so when I enter Eren told me to wait for a moment.