The Tiger and her Ronin

The spider's head fell off after the quick slash from the Ghost landed gently on the ground and cut the webbing off the girls watching Taka walk to the ground grabbing his mask on the floor.

Hershey: He does exist...

Weiss: Yes...The Ghost of Beacon-

The Ghost of Beacon-

Is our ally.
================================
*Rome's Camp*

A Fang soldier walked into a giant tent showing a huge Rhino faunus sitting with his legs crossed and eyes closed.

Fang Grunt: Sir we've have reports of survivors from the enemy airship we shot down a day ago. One of the survivors was confirmed to be the Ghost, and Ghira's daughter Blake. He also killed your honor guard... what shall we do now?

Rome opened his his eyes keeping his calm even though he was enraged by this news and sighed. A holo message appeared behind him showing Adam Taurus and Sienna Khan in the picture.

Adam: General Rome. I heard you shot down the Ghost's airship, tell me more.

Rome turned facing the bull and tiger staring at the leaders.

Rome: We have. The Ghost still lives and was able to kill my honor guard, Kumo. But...Blake Belladonna was confirmed to be with the Ghost.

Adam: I see... Rome, kill the Ghost if he does attempt to take you down. As for Blake, bring her home... to me.

Rome nodded ending the call and going back to what he was doing awaiting for Taka to come and kill him or better yet get ready to kill a living legend.
.
.
.
.

===============================
*Sienna POV*

After the call with Rome I was glad Taka was alive but worried for his life, then again I had to hide this emotion so Adam wouldn't suspect me as the traitor. I look over seeing Adam ball up his fist and gritting his own teeth.

Me: You seem angry...

Adam: No matter how hard I try, I can't kill them. Taka took her from me...Blake will be mine and no one not even Taka will stop me from having her and winning this war. The humans will be nothing but what we were in the past in my new empire.

He's gone mad with with power. A empire where humans are but as slaves!? This is insane, I need Iila so I can inform Taka.

Me: You've know Taka since you were children. You know how persistent he is.

Adam: Yes...but unlike me. You tigress, have gotten to known Taka a bit more if you know what I mean.

It was a swift motion but he felt the impact of the palm of my hand hit his cheek. I did this in pure anger of how he spoke about me, and my relationship with Taka.