Sixfold

Deep in the forest Ren, Nora and another soldier were walking aimlessly trying to find their friends.

Ren: Nora I think we're lost

Nora: Don't be silly Ren. Hey! Soldier guy-

He quickly saluted with his tongue sticking out in a dumb way and stated his name.

???: Private Krispy Kreme of the Sigma Regiment!!!

Nora giggled at the name and moved to Ren's side smiling

Nora giggled at the name and moved to Ren's side smiling. Ren rolled his eyes and crossed his arms

Ren: Tell me Krispy Kreme...?

Kreme: Oh you don't have to state my full name! My friends call me Kreme!

Ren: Alright...Kreme, when did Atlas start recruiting teenage soldiers?

Kreme then changed his salute to a thinking motion, and just shrugged his shoulders. The young soldier couldn't remember, Ren and Nora looked confused why would Atlas send a kid around their age to war without telling them.
———————————————————
*scene change*

Inside of Atlas's military base, General James Ironwood was talking to a old man in a robotic chair typing in a computer who showed sadness and regret.

Ironwood: Tell me Pietro....how are the new subjects?

Pietro: James...these are children. You took them from their homes, robbed them of their childhood, made me enhanced their auras, and implant chips inside their damn minds!

Ironwood: I will not lose more people Pietro!

Pietro: YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!

Pietro showed him a holographic screen, showing a female soldier picture with a deceased stamped on it.

Pietro: One of the sisters died in the crash, the other three are alive and well not knowing that their sister is dead!

Ironwood: what about Hershey?

Pietro: She's alive and with the Beacon students Ozpin has sent. Half of Sigma Regiment is gone from Rome's soldiers alone.
———————————————————
In the forest Weiss was surrounded by dead spiders as she was covered in scratches and cuts holding her rapier in battle position still breathing heavily. The spider faunus laughed at her attempt

Spider: Give it up! You'll never reach Rome at this rate and condition. But imagine what Adam would think of me killing the ghost and a Schnee...I could see my name on the papers already! A war hero!

A spider appeared from behind Weiss until it was shot dead, she looked over to see a soldier around her age aiming a shotgun at the faunus direction.

Weiss: Who are you?

Hershey: Private Hershey of the Sigma Regiment.