Allies and squad

Taka POV

Im now walking through the halls of Beacon Academy seeing students walk by and talking.

Glynda: Welcome to Beacon Academy, where you'll help us fight the gang as well stay if you please.

We stopped at a dorm room and turned in front of me.

Glynda: Here's the dorm, it's not much but we hope you can make it home.

Me: Heh, better sleeping in a bar inn. Thank you Ms.Goodwitch.

She nodded and walked away, inside I placed my equipment down and sat on my bed taking deep breathes enjoying the silence. What should reflect on? Mmm how about me and Sienna.

Me: 'Sienna never trusted me because of me being human, until me and Adam protected her and Ghira from attackers. The rest is built on each other's trust and bond. I hope she's safe...'

Someone was knocking on my door, how strange? I walked over opening seeing a snarky grinned guy, this should be fun.

Cardin: Hey newbie, if you ever need some protection from any faunus I'm your guy.

Me: Not all faunus are monsters, and I can handle myself. Please leave-

???: E-Excuse me-ow!

He began to pull on a bunny faunus ears, I wanted to kill him but I need to earn everyone's trust as well show them I'm not a monster

Cardin: Watch it freak!

I grabbed his wrist and pushed him away standing in front of her. He held his wrist in pain looking at me.

Me: Leave her alone.

Cardin: You made a big mistake....

I leaned over to her and whispered in ear.

Me: You might wanna back up a little.

She did what I asked as Cardin charged at me and well my father taught me how to fight with and without a blade. Never thought I'd use it already.

(Also expect a lot of Jet Li and Donnie Yen gifs because they're awesome and I love watching them in action)

He winced in pain gasping for air while stood over him placing my knee on his chest with everyone in the dorms watching me.

Me: You will not bully anyone anymore, we are at war there's no time to act like a spoiled child who wants get what he wants! That faunus is your ally in battle as well the other faunuses in this school and every kingdom! Your a warrior, act like one.

I got up from his chest walking towards my room closing the door. Next morning I wore my normal attire in the cafeteria eating my food alone until I heard trays on the table. I seen JNRP and RWBY sitting with me smiling and waving except for the heiress.

An hour passed and I knew everyones name as well discovering Ren's village told tales of my father's tale of saving his home island. Jaune didn't unlock his semblance but he still wants to fight, he has a heart of a warrior, Pyrrha's a famous tournament winner who just wants to protect everyone she cares about cough cough Jaune. Nora is hyperactive warrior that won't leave Ren's side, they must be together.

Ruby is a young teen who's been accepted to this school and is their fearless leader, Yang's her half sister who might be the strongest person I've met (still need proof), I already know much of Blake hehe, and then there's Weiss...she hates me for some reason, is it because my father was exposing her family for the frauds they were? I don't know but maybe she'll grow to like me, for now we're allies now all of us.

P.S. The boy named Cardin seems to try to bullying me and Jaune but he should know better then mess with me. Very Hostile.

I closed my journal looking at my room and smiled. Tomorrow is my first mission with them.
———————————————

Nora: Goooood morning Sigma Squad!

Me: Sigma?

Ren: Usually four man teams group up together making a eight man squad.

Ruby: So Ozpin allowed this and gave of squad names we are Sigma Squad! But now it's a nine man team, welcome to Sigma Tak! I-I can call you Tak right?

I chucked and patted her head smiling.

Me: Yes Ruby, you can call me Tak.

We loaded our gear in the airship as Weiss just glared daggers at me. Instead of staring she walked up and pulled me down to her size.

Weiss: I'm watching you Ghost, and if you so much as prove why your monster I will cut you down where you stand. Do you understand?

Me: Umm... I understand.

She let me go and walked into the ship, Yang patted my back wearing sunglasses and just smirked.

Yang: Don't worry about old ice queen she's very cranky sometimes. Other then that she'll start to melt and trust you, now then with that said -SIGMA LETS MOVE OUT WHOOOO!!!

Blake and me were the last ones to enter the ship, inside I meditated waiting for our drop zone. A holographic image appeared in front of us as we stared at it.

 A holographic image appeared in front of us as we stared at it

Ozpin: This is one of Adam's Generals. General Rome, a rhino faunus that packs a heavier punch his semblance allows him to strengthen himself, be safe Sigma Squad.

Yang: We gotcha Oz.

We heard rapid beeping from the pilot seat as they pressed buttons and yelling.

Pilot: MISSILES BRACE FOR IMPACT!!!

(A/N: Also if you want you can make the soldiers sound like clones from Clone Wars but it's your decision lol)

Then bam everything went black. My mission started now....wish me luck.
.
.
.
.
.
End
———————————————
Oooooooh y'all weren't expecting a double now did ya!? But anyway leave a vote and comment and try to guess what'll happen to Taka next, see ya until the next update buh-bye