Luna

Chapter 6:

After the whole hug thing with Matteo, he got really weird. I mean he didn't say anything I could tell by the way he was shifting.

"Are you ok?," I ask him in a hushed tone while we're in the limo, "yea dude," he responds. Did he just dude me? I mean I knew he didn't like me but I didn't think it was that bad.

I look back at my phone reading my messages, I got one from Adam and another from Jack. Jack is my older cousin, I mean he's only 23 but he's still older but he acts like a teenager.

Jack Daniels:
Hey Luna, How training?

Me:
It's good and easy not to hard

Jack Daniels:
That's really good, just wanted to check on you

Me:
Thanks

Jack's name is Jack Daniel cause one day we were getting drunk and he thought he was a pirate named Jack Daniels I swear he will never live that one down.

"We have arrived at your destination," the driver says and we all thank him before exiting the vehicle. I use the bathroom before I go to the main hallway to leave, "bye guys," I say and they wave.

"Let me walk you back to your room," Gio says and I agree. We walk in a comfortable silence, we arrive at my door and he starts leaning in. "Gio I don't like you like that," I explain and he laughs.

"I was trying to hug you, but good to know I think, your like a little sister to me and plus Matteo would kill me," he says. "But I'm older than you," I say and he laughs once again, "I'm taller," He leans in again for a hug and I oblige.

We bid our goodbyes before going in our 2 different directions.

I walk in and instantly slip off my dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. I leave that on the living room floor and walk into my bathroom.

I wipe off my makeup and take a shower, I slip on my bra and underwear before putting on my shorts. I decided to skip the gym tonight I'm to recked, I decide to get onto my couch and watch the Vampire Diaries.

A knock at my door pulls me out my Netflix trance, I open it and Adam walks in. "You haven't texted me back in 2 hours," he freaks out, "sorry I told you I had that dinner thing with the Vances," I explain and he visibly relaxes.

"Oh yea how was it?," he asks sitting on my couch, "Well it was going fine til Matteo started acting all weird," I explain and he nods for me to go further.

"Well I got fed up with Lexi, so I went outside he came and comforted me and I said he was a good friend and now-," he cuts me off, "You called him a good friend, you must be utterly ridiculous," he says.

"The last person to call me ridiculous is six feet under, you wanna join them?," I ask seriously, "calm down princess," he says cautiously while standing up.

"I gotta go Diego's in my room waiting for me, but if you don't see that man likes you," he says before walking out.

Matteo doesn't like me right? We're friends, I mean thinking about if he likes me has my stomach doing somersaults. I need to sleep.

I woke up this morning feeling great, my mind is clear and I'm thinking straight.

I put on my all black combat outfit, we're doing paintball this week and mainly focusing on shooting.

I walk outside and it's kind of frosty for an early January morning, usually it would be warm over here.

I walk i to the training area and see our names alphabetically in groups by last name. A-F, G-K, L-Q, R-Z.

I walk to my group and see no one that I know but surprisingly they know who I am.

We all sit in our groups at the round tables while we wait on Gio, we hear crunching and we turn our heads towards Matteo. "If you have me this week raise your hands," his voice booms and they instantly raise there hands.

"So the rest of you are supposed to be with Giovanni for paintball, you still are gonna do paintball but with me, Gio got food poisoning and is gonna be out for a couple of days, I realized I had some off you last week, you all can either call me Boss or sir, my real name is Matteo, you all do not have the privilege to call me that yet," he says moving back and forth.

"But how does Luna get to?," some one amongst the crowd asks, "Are you questioning my authority?," he asks in a dangerous tone which even makes me almost scared.

Almost.

"N-no sir," they say and Matteo nods, "A-F you are pink team, G-K you are yellow, L-Q you are green, R-Z you are orange," he continues, "that will be the color of your paintballs, once you get hit your automatically out, no excpetions," he also says.

"I will also be in the game," he says and I swear half of the girls squealed. "Everyone suit up and meet me at the base in 10 minutes," he says and walks away.

I put on my mask and everything, before getting to field last.

"Are you always the last one everywhere?," Matteo asks, "pretty much gotta make an entrance," I say and wink at him, his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

"Anyways, now that you all have your gear on, grab a gun from your table, they are labeled by color," he says, "you get 2 minutes to hide then your guns will unlock and you can start firing, they are best detected It knows who your teammates are and aren't, GO!," he yells and everybody takes off.

"You know you walk very slowly," he says and speeds past me while I'm hot on his nice ass.

Did I call his ass nice? I mean look at him in those pants they hug him just-

"Stop starring at my ass perv," he says with a smirk on his face, "you have a nice ass," I blurt out. "You have no filter," he says, "I've been told that," I say honestly.

"You have 30 seconds to get away from me, I don't play favorites," he says and I take off.

Let the games begin.

1100 words

~IYELLALOT