Luna

Chapter 21:

I picked Lydia up from the Airport a day early, she called and said she had an earlier flight, we spent the day shopping and ended up crashing at one of my houses.

We are currently driving back to the Vance's Mansion, Matteo should be there. Marcus left a couple days ago but he's supposed to be coming back in like 3 weeks for Aubri's birthday.

"So how's your relationship?," she asks me, "good," I keep it short and sweet as we pull in. I grab her bags and take them upstairs to her hotel room which was right beside mine.

We finish carrying them all and go to the mansion, we step in and go to the kitchen. I see Matteo shirtless feeding Aubri her baby food in her high chair.

"Hey," I say and kiss him but he doesn't respond, just rolls his eyes. "Hi I'm Lydia," she says shaking his hand, "Matteo," he says politely. "And this is Aubri," he says putting another spoon in her mouth.

"I know LuLu told me a lot about her," she says and my heart pangs at the nickname my dad used to call me, 'LuLu'.

"Yea I'm sure," he says half hearted, "where's the bathroom?," Lydia asks and I tell her.

She walks away before I talk to Matteo, "ok what's up with you?," I ask, "whatever do you mean?," he asks sarcastically.

"First when I kiss you you don't kiss me back, then your rolling your eyes for no reason," I say and shrug, "maybe cause you just leave with no form of communication for a whole 24 hours," he says and feeds Aubri the last scoop.

"I'm sorry ok I guess I got to wrapped up in Lydia," I explain genuinely sorry, I could see how that's scary, the Russian still want me.

"I just found out my moms off the radar, usually a agent would've been watching over her but no trace at all," I say and he sighs pulling me on his lap.

He puts his head between my shoulder and neck, while Aubri drinks her juice and eats the rest of her cheerios. "I'm sure she's fine," he reassures me but it doesn't help any I might not like her but I don't want anything bad happening to her.

"Yea ok," I finally agree.

Lydia comes back downstairs, "I'm going back over," she says, "wait for me," I say. "I can walk 20 feet to a hotel without getting kidnapped, it's ok," she says and hugs me.

"Bye," is the only thing she said to Matteo before leaving which he waved in return, "where are your brothers?," I ask, "at the hospital with Grayson," he explains.

"Why aren't you there?," I ask concerned, "I was kind of waiting on you," he says, "oh I'm so sorry we can go now, I'll get Lydia," I say and he nods.

After getting Lydia we all hop in the car, we arrive at the hospital. "Who are you here for?," the lady asks twirling her hair, "Grayson Vance," he answers simply paying her no mind.

"There's already 2 people in, you can see him in 30 minutes," she says flirting with him, "I get off in a hour meet me out back and we can get dinner," she seems to be in her mid 30's.

"Lady go home to your kids and leave my boyfriend alone," I say sassily, "how do you know if I have kids?," she replies with an equal amount of sass.

I point to the 'I love my kids' sticker and go sit down, Matteo comes and sits beside me and leans his head on my shoulder. "When I get back I'm taking a nap, Aubris with the sitter, I'm definitely coming to your place," he says.

"Lydia's high school friends are coming over and since my room has 2 rooms I offered them my guest room," I say and he nods.

"That doesn't stop me from spending the night," he says, "oh you don't know Kendra she is a total flirt," I explain trying to get him to just take it and go.