Jaune meet Shirou, Shirou meet Jaune The Fated Meating.

It was a regular day for the young jaune arc, he had volunteered to go to the shop and get some supplies for the house. As jaune was walking he was thinking of how to become a hero like the rest of family. He  wanted to be a hero of justice someone who would shoulder the world problems so that everyone can love happy and without pain. His family were full of heroes, his parents were top ranking hunter his father near the top 5 or in it. His sister either allready famous or upcoming. 

Yes everyone in his family were prodigies something his family was loved to brag to to other. well everyone apart from himself. he attempted to get some training from his father to be declined. he remembered his dads excuse that he didn't have right mindset or body type or that they would be proud no matter what he does. He then heard that his siblings speaking about behind his back nothing bad just the true reason why it was because he put other before himself and that made it so his dad didnt want to train him to get himself kid. what was wrong with putting your life after others that what grandpa told him in his stories about the war. It didnt matter he would buy some transcripts and get into beacon and learn from the teachers there if he had as a last result.

Jaune was also somewhat neglected by his parents being the biggest failure of the arc is what he considered himself. they would always work on his sibling. his sisters always had priority he was sure if it either his funeral or a match of his sisters his family would delay or forget about the funeral. he still loved his family he knew it was hard having a big family especially providing for them but to not train him is something he wont accept he wants to bring justice and no training isn't a obstacle that will stand in hid way.

jaune reached home and prepared to go to bed his dad told him there will be a party tomorrow what for he didn't know. when jaune got home he dropped of the food and was thanked by his mum who was surprisingly home. He then went to bed feeling tired from the anger of not being trained however today he was feeling shocks of energy in him. luckily hje had his aura activated due to his younger sisters nearly killing one time when practicing his parents decided to unlock it for him. he was surprised they didn't pull the plug on him to protect theyre honour. although jaune loves his family he had quite a negative look off them. Jaune finally drifted to sleep where he saw figure some out it was a white and red haired tanned man in red clothes.

Hello im jaune jaune says. as the man introduced himself as the heroic spirit emiya and the two started to speak. jaune didnt feel fear he felt like he knew this man for some reason.

So you want to be a hero of justice The man says.

yes  that is my dream and i will achieve it no matter what jaune said with determination.

i can teach you to bre a hero of justice like i had become jaune. i am your past life we are separated which is why your aura levels are weak despite you having more aura then your sisters. you are not complete. after your training we will become one again and you shall have your full power. are you ready jaune arc. shirou says.

i am teach me all you know sensei jaune says. as shirou grinned.

i am the bone of my sword

unkown to death

nor known to life

prepare to gain my knowledge and fighting tyle jaune arc

unlimited blade works