chapter 12

Shannon pov " what...wrong...tell...me ...Shannon" he asked, he could see my face reaction. I had to tell him, I felt my stomach dropped. As well I felt my heart racing, at the time as I try to speak up. " Cesar...I saw something, seriously bad for our village" I said, in the moment. Cesar nodded his head, " I saw some apes with guns" I said quickly as I started to cry. In fear, " shh....breath", he said I started to breath in and out slowly. Until I got the breath back in my lungs, " there....you...go. Show me...when...night...comes" I nodded, " I am going to rest" I said as he follow me into the bedroom where I lay down for a while.

~~~ time skipNight had come, I had my fur cloak as I show Cesar and Maurice. The spot where I saw the apes hiding the gun, I thought to myself. As we gotten closer, to the where I saw it, than we were at. " there behind that bush" I said, Cesar nodded before headed over to the large bushed. Maurice, started to sign "everything it's alright" he told me to calm me down in the moment. As I saw Cesar look around the bush he came out. With something in his hands, " they moved them, I swore" I said before Cesar cut me off. " I..... belive ....you, .....there was.... A.... Bullet" he said as he showed. Me, I felt there was relief I felt my body I thought to myself in the moment. " your.....going...to...stay...tree..house...home...until...find..them" he gave me directions. Than he lead me back to the treehouse, there was, the village was still sleep. As Maurice left us, as Cesar walked me inside the home of ours. I knew Cesar was going to have a long night of worrying and trying to figure out whom brought the guns into the village.