Chapter 3

Shannon pov

It been a terrible weekend them getting high and we had no money thanks to their high friends. Eating everything, great i thought to myself and i was hidden in my  bedroom, and the only friend i had was the planet of apes  movies thoan  re-boot though, i was in my mood, as i watch the koba vs caesar fight in the abandon water plant. It was one of my fav scenes because he looks so sexy and yummy in this part as i thought to myself. As i was really enjoying this part of the movie, i heard the door open and close than the car start and leave the yard.

Great i thought to myself they were leaving to get more drugs or meet their high friends, my stomach growled . I waited until the movie was over, i went downstairs and looked for food nothing , not even cookies or my poptart, than i saw it the food stamp card. We were out of food and as the child and respirable  one we needed food, i went to get my jacket and i went to local food store and only got couple things.

~~~~ later

I came with couple cans of soup, oranges and cheap soda and bread, milk and eggs and poptarts. After i made myself dinner, than went back to my room, luckily they had the classic planet of the apes movie one and i began to watched that. It was hours later, when my parents were home and yelled for me "shannon !!!! get your ass down here right now !!!!!" i quickly got downstairs, " what's this ..." my awful mother asked " food...i took the food card to get food for us " i explain " well we needed to get more drugs, now we buy less drugs now thanks to you shannon...what are you going to do about it?.

She yelled at me more than asked me about it than last thing i knew she pushed me hard to the ground. My head hit the floor hard, than my eyesight got blurry, i felt pain as i black out to the darkness than next thing i knew i was in meadow with beautiful bright light  and bright green grass than the next thing i saw was caesar from the reboot movie, he spoke time....to...come ..home shannon  than he had his hand out for mine than i gently took it then i saw a bright light.