10

Shannon pov

Today was in the meadow, it was spring here, in the lovely home, i was lucky to get this place. To call home, I thought to myself as I was walking through the meadow, hearing. The sheep, and goat, and a couple of the cows, one of the adult cows they just had another couple. Baby's, they were so cute i thought as walked through the beautiful meadow. The meadow, was filled with beautiful mini tiny white flowers within the lush green grass. I had the wooden staff in my hand as I watch everything in the meadow.

There was the little baby sheep and the goats were playing with each other, it was cute and funny. I thought as I walked over, to a large silver and gray boulder. Than i climb on it and I just sat there watching the clouds above me and the sheep, goats and the couple of the cows. As well i thought to myself as the time went by, than sunset came started to change the sky color from a beautiful baby blue into pink and purple , orange and yellow before it started to change into beautiful dark color. I thought to myself as I left the meadow, I headed home, back to the village i went through the woods.

Where I saw the beautiful moon in the sky above me, along with stars next to the moon. I thought as I look above, as I kept walking through the woods and headed back to the direction. Of the village i thought deeply as i heard the wild animals of the woods. Birds, owls and deer and other wild animals were awake and living through the woods. I thought i smiled at every noise as I was about to make into the village.

I heard a noise, I hid behind a tree, where i saw koba and other ape that was messed up ape. As well, i saw the other one had large human hand gun. He was far away from me, but I hid and found another bush and it big and thick. I was hidden enough, until they left the area, I quickly left. The bush, and I headed home, hurry up the stairs and i finally i got into the home. There was Cesar, he saw the look on my face, than he looked worried and concern , " what...wrong...tell...me ...Shannon" he said than i went to speak.