Chapter 1 : First see

I woke up this morning at the screams of my dad : "WHY ARE YOU LATE? DID YOU PACK MY 127 BOOK ? I SWEAR IF THERE'S ONE, EVEN ONE NOT THERE!"

My dad has anger issues, and he loves his books more than anything. Sometimes i feel like he love them more than me! I couldn't blame him as i got my love to books from him. I have a gigantic book shelf in my room. Full kf l type of books, especially Mangas ( Japanese comic books? )

I got up, put my slippers on and went to the bathroom. Took a quick shower and changed my clothes. As i wore a oversized hoodie with hight boots. Then i went down to the livibg room so i could have breakfast with my dad.

I forgot to tell you that my mum died when i was 7. She died of breast cancer... Everytime i miss her, i remember that she cheated on my dad with his Ceo. That was all before dad got promoted to be the ceo, then fired the old one.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I took my bags and put them in the back of the car as we took the road to the airport.

We were gonna start living in London. We couldn't stay in LA anymore. It reminded us of my mum and grandma that also died last month of a heart attack. I always had nightmares about them. Especially mum... I would always see her in my dreams, dressed in a blue long dress. It was the dress she used to love. She would always be singing a song i've never heard? It was a sweet melody that always made me relaxed.

And the middle of me trying to remember the song, one of the fly assistant told us to sit on our seats and put the belt on since we're about to get off. Time passes really fast? I was asleep for about 3 hours dreaming of the same damn dream.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

We were at our new houses door already! It was a huge mansion! I guess after my dad got promoted, we got richer ! "Damn dad where did you get all of the money? Weren't we just living at that small apartment a couple of hours ago?" I said sarcastically, " Well i thought maybe it's time to start living the life we always dreamed of" he said with a tone that was full of proudness. (Is this even a word-)

I entered the mansion as i was more surprised, it was do beautiful, it was magical ! I went up and opened the door of what was supposed to be my room. I was in total choke! It was so bug with a king size bed all decorated with flowers since dad knew i loved flowers.

Then i heard my dad opening the door. " So, what do you think sweety? I was thinking on changing the wardrobe? It looked kind of off?" He said while examinating the wardrobe i rushed to him and hugged him tightly, " i can not believe my eyes dad! " I said" it's wonderfull! It's fantastic !!! I can not explain how much i love it" Then i continued on looking at the room. It even has a small fridge wuth some drinks and masks !

After that i finished admiring the room, i went and put my clothes and stuff in there, then i wore a white V t-shirt with some grey sweetpants and slippers and went down to cook dinner with my dad.

I decidedto cook pasta for tonight. I took out the ingredients and started cooking them. Then i put the pasta on the table and called my dad to start eating. He didn't help me with making dinner this day because he was still putting his furniture in his room. It was even bigger than mine and it had colors like : red & gold wich was so royal. Anyway, we started eating as we were drinking some cola.

I washed the dishes then went up to my room, took out of the maskes and wore it. Then checked out my instagram page as it was full of creeps. Again!

I forgot to tell y'all that i was kind of famous in instagram, youtube & twitter. But sadly no one knew my indentity they only knew my first name. I had 360k in instagram. 600k in youtube and 230k in twitter. I post gaming videos.

I am so sorry because it's kind of short but i hope you like the first chapter. The second one will be comming tomorrow!!

Tell me what do you think about it in the comments and don't forget to rate it!