Chapter 2 : New school

As i was sitting in my room watching The disastrous life of Saiki K Untill i heard my dad knocking on the door "Can i enter sweety"  He said "Come on in!" I replied as i stopped the show.

He came in and sat on my bed and said : "honey.. i was thinking ans i think you should start school sooner than later so that you can keep up with the others, and i already paid for the whole year of a school near by. It's called : Bellingey ST private school. It's kind of known here so i hope you make bew friends ( not like last year )" he said with a lower voice." Daddd!" I said while he went out of the room.

I kind of wish i had more time to rest, as my last year was a disaster, i didn't make any friends or relation ship and i got bullied almost everyday by some homophobic bitches as if i was gonna date them or whatever. I wish the new school wouldn't be like the old one.

I also came out as lesbian at the age of 11 when i dated my bsf Lelsie then i came out as genderfluid 2 years ago.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

The Monday came and i woke up at the voice of my dad AGAIN arguing with one of our maids, i guess it was because she touched his books. Anyway i stood up and went to my wardrobe, i was about to choose a fit until i saw a uniform there with a note that said : " Hi Melanie this is dad, this is the new uniform of your school i forgot to tell you that, hope you have a nice day xx" " So sweet of him!!" I thought. Then i wore it and it looked like that :

Cute not gonna lie, but the skirt is kind of short so i decided to add a black long socks to feel comfortable

Cute not gonna lie, but the skirt is kind of short so i decided to add a black long socks to feel comfortable. Then i styled my haur down and i headed to the school with my dad.

It was a huge school, it was so big that i thought if i get lost i wouild die.. Anyway i went in, and i was more surprised. It was so  fancy and chic. I asked one of the girls there where's the principal office and i went into it. I knocked and heard the voice of an old lady telling me to enter.

I went in and saw a huge room, even bigger than the classrooms. It was full of books and a big table in the middle of it. I sat down and she said " hello, are you miss Martinez" " yes I am, can i please know my class?" I said then she replied with "of course, it's class A22 in the second floor. Have a nice day ma'm" the she said as i nooded and got out.

Then i heard people cheering then a hot long girl passes by she looked so cute, she had short pink gold hair, and she was shaiped liek a doll she was wearing a cheerleader dress wich menat she was in the cheerleader team. I think she could be the cheerleader leader. I don't want to fall at her because everyone seem like.

Anyway i went to my class and entered. And at my surprose she was in my class. I went there and found a empty chair. I sat next to this girl. She was so beautiful.. Uhh am i falling for everyone? "Heyy i heard you're the new girl. Your quite cute tho. Anyway i am Leslie. Leslie Bredgin." " Leslie bredgin.. i don't know where i heard that name.. anyway my name is Melanie. Melanie Martinez, n8ce to meet you." I said.

" Melanieee Oh my god! Melanie you don't remember me ! " She said " Oh my god we used to go to school together as kids.. remember we even dated for a couple of months, before i had to go to london with my mum!!! Oh my god i miss you a lottt" I hugged her and replied " Oh my god i knew i heard that name !!! I miss you a lot too!!!" Befor ethat we can keep chatting, the teacher entered.

" Hello class, i hope you had a great weekend. As we all know, we have a new student today, So Miss Martinez can you please introduce your self to the class" I want to die can someone pls kill me asap!!! Everyone is looking at me as i stood up "Hello everyone my name is Melanie Martinez, i am 16 years old, i came from LA to start a new life, here in London. Please take care of me" I said without hesitation.

I passed these classes then other 2 classes.

Then i passed this class and 2 others. Then it's time for lunch. I was looking for a table then i heard leslie calling for me "Eyy pu$$y head come over here, sit with us!" She said. Pu$$y head??? I thought wtf is that name.. Anyway i went to her table. She was sitting with a boy. "Hello, i am melanie, Leslie is that your boyfriend?" I said while i watched her dying with laughter "boyfriend? Nah that's my bsf Felix!" "Heyy Gurl, My Name is felix, and this b!tch right here could never be my girlfriend, she is a lesbian biatch i am pansexual ;)" He said then we kept chit chatting...

Thank you for reading !! Thw 2rd chapter will be coming today night !! Now it's 4pm

I hope you liked that chapter don't forget to tell me your opinion at the comment and please rate this story xx