Baby Names

Chapter 8

2 months later

Booth the Brennan were sitting on the couch Booth's hand on Brennan's 7 month old stomach feeling there babies kicking when Booth asked "We should think about baby names we still have 2 months left till you give birth."

"Ok well how about , Alexander or Jaden for our baby boy and Ashley or Amanda for our baby girl." Brennan said. "What about Samuel or David or even Ashton  for our little man and Elizabeth or Julia for our little princess," Booth said.

"I like the names Ashton and Julia what about a middle name," Brennan says

"What about Ashton Alexander Booth that has a ring to it," booth says. "Yes it does Ashton Alexander Booth I like sound of that name Ash for short," Brennan said. "And Julia Elizabeth Booth I like that name too Jules for short Julia." booth says 

Booth put his hand on her stomach and says " and Julia we are excited to come meet you in 2 months" Booth said that's when the babies started kicking and both Booth and Brennan starts smiling. "They like their names" Booth says they both smiling at each other.

"And Booth I think we should move into new house because we don't have enough room here for twins."

"Alright"

Brennan just lays her head on Booth's shoulder and falls asleep. Booth smiles down at his sleeping beauty thinking "I'm the luckiest man in the world" when he falls asleep with his hand still on her stomach.

Can someone help me pick a name because I'm not good at giving names

Please Comment on my story to give me some baby boy and baby girl names