The Birth of Two

Chapter 9

It was just a few months later

Brennan was sitting at in her office at their new home rubbing her 9 month stomach wanting to be working at the lab, but Booth made her take her maternity leave a month early because he reminded her of what happened on the day when Christine was born, and he didn't want it to happen again, so now Brennan is just sitting at home really annoyed with booth.

It's been a week and she is overdue Dr.Mitchell told her that she will give her few more days then if Brennan didn't go into labor Dr.Mitchell will induce Brennan in labor........Her thoughts were interrupted when her phone started to ring which made Brennan flinch, but she still picked it up to answer it.

"Brennan", she answered

"Hey bones I was just checking on you and the babies are you alright," Booth says

"Yes booth you don't have to check on us every five minutes," Brennan said

"Ok, OK I just wanted to see if the you and the babies alright before I go into the meeting," Booth says

"We are alright booth,OK go to the meeting I'll be OK," Brennan

"Ok, I'll be out of the meeting in a hour,Ok bye honey I love you" booth

"Bye booth I love you too" they had both hung up that's when Brennan felt a pain in her back, but Brennan just shrugged it off and went to the kitchen to grab her something to eat when she felt water trickle down her pants, her water had just broke then she felt another pain but in her stomach but this time much stronger than the last now she knew that she was in labor then she saw her blood started to stain the dress she was wearing which wasn't a good sign she thought.

She was going to call booth, but then she remember that his phone was going to be off because he was in a meeting so she called her second best 'Angela'

Brennan waits for the phone to ring when she hears "Montenegro"

"Angela, it's Brennan can you come to the house I...I'm in labor"

"OHHH, sweetie are you sur.. wait don't answer that question of course your sure" Angela pauses a bit then says "Uh, sweetie where's Booth"

"He's in a meeting and he's not answering his phone because I think he turned"..... pauses to breathe through her contractions then starts to talk again....."off his phone"

"And Angela I'm bleeding so might want to hurry" Brennan says in a worried tone

"Ok, sweetie I'll be there in five minutes", Angela says hanging up then she starts running out the lab into her car and tries to call booth but he didn't answer.

------------ 5 minutes later ------------

Angela was pulling up to the driveway she stop the car jumped out running to the door using her spare key Brennan gave her to open the door to find Brennan sitting on the floor in pain and there was blood all over the floor Angela just ran to Brennan and sits next to her.

"I'm calling the paramedics", Angela asks.

"Ok, These contractions really hurt, and don't think you can deliver babies" Brennan snickered before she was back in pain again.

That's when Angela called the ambulance.

----------- 10 minutes later -----------

In less than 10 minutes later the paramedics came running through the front door practically pushing Angela out way then they put Brennan on the gurney, and the paramedic ran back to the ambulance about to leave when Angela asks "Can I ride with her."