Permadeath, or not? (Tommy)

A/N:  Hello!  This is gonna be a mini series based around hermit!bench trio and maybe a bit of dad!grian.  Also, thought it be interesting if X, Ex, and Ranboo were siblings so :)
(Takes place in season 7 btw)
———————————————

Death on the smp was confusing to say the least.  Unlike other servers where if you died a certain amount of times, your dead dead.  Or the servers of paradises where l there are no set lives, the DreamSmp's player lives were determined by the admin, Dream.  If the death was meaningful, you lost a life, and you only had three.  Dream would prevent you from respawning and you would float endlessly in the void, or as the dead call it, limbo.

When Tommy lost his last life in prison, he was sent to Hermitcraft.

———————————————

A long time ago, Xisumavoid had not one, but two brothers.  One older, one younger.  The younger was whitelisted to Hermitcraft after he joined the DreamSmp, as a safety precaution.

From what Xisuma heard, the server admin wasn't hybrid friendly as he limited hybrids as a whole.  Avians had to clip their wings or cut them off entirely.  Enderman couldn't teleport, and some had there memories blocked from even being a hybrid.

His brother was an Enderman hybrid and on the server, the end was banned because if all the "over-powered" items you could get.

———————————————

Grian was thankful to Xisuma for whitelisting a bunch of children from a war ridden server to Hermitcraft.  He just hopes they aren't as bad mentally as he was when he joined.

Among the children whitelisted one stood out, Tommyinnit.  Tommy, Grians own son, an avian like himself, has to live on that server until his final death.

———————————————

"Is this death?"  Tommy questioned aloud. Alone in the void with only the Goddess of death to guide him. 

"Not exactly, my brother-in-law asked for you to be brought to his server when you died"  the goddess answered.

The answer confused Tommy, more than anything.  "Which server if its alright to ask?"

The answer Tommy got was only silence, and Tommy wondered if he messed up.

"We're here." the goddess said before grabbing a communicator from her bag and handing it to Tommy.  "Try not to cause too much chaos."

Just then she disappeared where she stood and Tommy was alone with his thoughts.

Working up the courage and pushing down his doubts, Tommy stepped through the portal.  The nausea, and ache of his head took effect and soon his hole world went black.

<Tommyinnit joined the game>

——————————————

<Tommyinnit joined the game

<Iskall85> New hermit?

<joehillssays> I believe so, it was
mentioned at a meeting a few months back

<Grian> I'll go find him!

<Mumbojumbo> Want me to come with you?

<Grian> nah, im good :)

Quickly Grian set out to spawn, using the nether he managed to get there with in 5 minutes after the message was sent. 

As he stepped through the portal into the spawn room, Grian saw Tommy.  Who from the looks of it seemed to be pretty beaten up.  Grian wasn't sure if the he was even going to make it. 

Quickly Grian picked up the boy and flew back to his mansion.  He didn't want to risk going to the nether and potentially getting injured with Tommy in his arms.

The mansion had multiple rooms that would work as a medical centre but since Grian's lack of a storage system was in the main room he settled for setting a bed and taking care of the unconscious teen from there.

———————————————

For the first time in a while, Tommy felt at ease.    He woke up in a warm bed, at his fathers base. 

"Dad?"

"Yeah Tommy?"

"Could I potentially get a tour of the server?"

"Definitely!"

For the first time in forever, Tommy felt loved, at ease, and most importantly safe.

He would be ok.